Which size shells for home defense?

I have this at the top of the stairs.

bb9df7e6d03776eb30c667990c520498.jpg

Throw 3 boxes worth of 12G down the hallway in the dark and hope he slips on one of them and busts his ass. Physically toss your family out the top story window and remind them to do PLF’s on the way down. Set. Good.
Now light cigarette, grab flex cuffs and bundle intruder before dragging him outside nude, beaten and crying.

I like your style… 😏
Over penetration can be an issue.

That’s what she said… 😜

I'm running 00 because I don't have neighbors. As in you can't see other people or structures from my house.

If you live in a more densely populated area, looking at #4 buck is probably a better idea. Within 10ft any buck basically hits like a slug. He'll the wad goes thru cardboard that close.

I'm running 00 because I don't have neighbors. As in you can't see other people or structures from my house.

If you live in a more densely populated area, looking at #4 buck is probably a better idea. Within 10ft any buck basically hits like a slug. He'll the wad goes thru cardboard that close.
Nah I wanna take out a burgler and that snot nose bastard next door. [rofl] [devil]

shell12.jpg

I prefer to load my own and incorporate rainbow glitter to aid police in finding the perps...

il_570xN.548859939_qlx4.jpg
1638298_14df2.gif

My HD loadout is: Snap-Cap, Snap-cap, confetti, confetti, glitter, glitter, slug, 00 buck...

Last edited:
Op, I wouldn't run anything less than 3" Brenneke Black Magic slugs. Those will be the softest shooting in a Mossberg Shockwave and they will take care of an intruder without risk of overpenetration. Please post a video of you shooting them at the range so we can further instruct you in proper technique.

Op, I wouldn't run anything less than 3" Brenneke Black Magic slugs. Those will be the softest shooting in a Mossberg Shockwave and they will take care of an intruder without risk of overpenetration. Please post a video of you shooting them at the range so we can further instruct you in proper technique.
Instructions unclear.

Elbow stuck in orthopedist

Couldn't turn up much in search so I'm wondering what you guys think? This would be for a shockwave if that matters.
Why a Shockwave? Tiny house? Hated firing those things in my 20’s let alone now, and how are you supposed to butt stroke an intruder without a butt?

We have 500 in 20 ga. There didn’t usedta be self defense rounds for 20 ga but there are now.

Ladies and gentlemen: bullets are bullets. In close contact they reek ha-vok on the body

Edit: in 2 years someone will resurrect this post and call me an idiot and I will not remember why I said this.

I'm very impatient so I'll do it now. You're an idiot. 😁

Back
Top Bottom