• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

WHITE FOX FIREARMS LLC

PATRON

NES Life Member
NES Member
I had the pleasure of dealing with Matt from White Fox Firearms LLC in Bridgewater.
He has a nice selection of guns,and great service.

Last edited:
Made a few visits to white fox now and I agree 100%, top notch service. Knowledgeable and friendly. Pleasure doing business there.

Been working out in this area for a couple years. I pretty much exclusively went to Dennis at First Defense (now closed) or over to Randy at the Mill. A couple years ago I walked in to the big competitor store in East Bridgewater and to keep it tasteful I'll just say the owner there is one of the rudest people I've ever met and I actively discourage anyone I know from going there. White Fox is the absolute opposite.

Went in today at 4:45 to check out a used Canik Matt had listed here on NES. First time at the store, Matt was the only guy in there and listed hours closes at 5pm. I always get "researching" on my NICS check and this one took over an hour. He hung out till after 6pm, showed me a bunch of guns and different defensive ammo. Super knowledgeable, Super friendly and the firearm was a great price. I will absolutely be recommending him to friends in the area.

Been working out in this area for a couple years. I pretty much exclusively went to Dennis at First Defense (now closed) or over to Randy at the Mill. A couple years ago I walked in to the big competitor store in East Bridgewater and to keep it tasteful I'll just say the owner there is one of the rudest people I've ever met and I actively discourage anyone I know from going there. White Fox is the absolute opposite.

Went in today at 4:45 to check out a used Canik Matt had listed here on NES. First time at the store, Matt was the only guy in there and listed hours closes at 5pm. I always get "researching" on my NICS check and this one took over an hour. He hung out till after 6pm, showed me a bunch of guns and different defensive ammo. Super knowledgeable, Super friendly and the firearm was a great price. I will absolutely be recommending him to friends in the area.
White Fox treated one of my buddies very nicely last week. He sold him an AR he had listed here. My friend is a novice and he was treated very well and very patiently.

Back
Top Bottom