• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

White House says Biden prepared to issue EO’s on guns

Somewhere around Barstow,on the edge of the desert
How about go f*** yourself...

Regulatory procedures are pretty much specified in legislation, so I don't know what power executive orders could have to change the present regime.
"Present Regime" = ignoring the outcome of a lawful election, so everything's game at this point.

And they're well aware of this.

I hope they do it by executive order and not legislation.
Executive orders can be overturned by the supreme court and the next president.

Trump set the precedent. Just order a regulatory agency to ban things.
Before the election lawsuit dismissals, I'd have said it's never gonna fly in court that Biden could use the bump stock ban as justification for re-classifying semi auto's as machine guns, but after seeing them, I can see it. The EO will determine that AR's are machine guns, even tho a machine gun is codified and the language is crystal clear, that doesn't mean Biden can't use the EO and then sic the ATF and the every field agent of the ATF, FBI, DEA, etc. onto the American people and we can have weekly Waco's while the lawsuits move painfully slow thru the judiciary all the while every court that's hearing a lawsuit on Biden's EO's will have Chuck Schumer standing outside the doors with a mob threatening the judges inside to "toe the line."

So, we'll see. If Biden and the Dems want a civil war, we'll f*cking give it to them.

They have as much power as the afflicted (affected?) give them. I wonder what would have happened if tens of thousands of pipeline workers would have responded "No" and just kept on working.

Xiden would have found a way to spin that as a form of insurrection. He would have spoken to the same collection of pussbag Joint Chiefs that would not support Trump in stopping the border invasion. The troops would not question their officers and would shut down pipeline production by force.

Regulatory procedures are pretty much specified in legislation, so I don't know what power executive orders could have to change the present regime.
That's when a nation is ruled by laws, not mob rule. Biden can put whatever he wants in his Executive Order and he has every federal agency at his disposal that he can order to execute his demands. What's the Democrat Congress going to do about it? Impeach him? Please. 25th Amendment? Doubtful. US military coup? Those rats in gold braid care more about their retirement and job as board members in a defense contractor.

We're on our own.

Before the election lawsuit dismissals, I'd have said it's never gonna fly in court that Biden could use the bump stock ban as justification for re-classifying semi auto's as machine guns, but after seeing them, I can see it. The EO will determine that AR's are machine guns, even tho a machine gun is codified and the language is crystal clear, that doesn't mean Biden can't use the EO and then sic the ATF and the every field agent of the ATF, FBI, DEA, etc. onto the American people and we can have weekly Waco's while the lawsuits move painfully slow thru the judiciary all the while every court that's hearing a lawsuit on Biden's EO's will have Chuck Schumer standing outside the doors with a mob threatening the judges inside to "toe the line."

So, we'll see. If Biden and the Dems want a civil war, we'll f*cking give it to them.
Yes, they want a civil war, cuz they''ll win, given the present parameters.

Had a fantasy that Executive Orders to ban "Assault Weapons" get passed. Names ARs and AKs as assault weapons.. Gets ruled unconstitutional by the Supreme court and then Maura and the rest of the state tyrants have to eat a little crow.

I'm often wrong about these things but Obama...oops....I meant Biden has bigger fish to fry right now, all this posturing is just a pep rally for the grabbers.

That's when a nation is ruled by laws, not mob rule. Biden can put whatever he wants in his Executive Order and he has every federal agency at his disposal that he can order to execute his demands. What's the Democrat Congress going to do about it? Impeach him? Please. 25th Amendment? Doubtful. US military coup? Those rats in gold braid care more about their retirement and job as board members in a defense contractor.

We're on our own.
We are certainly on our own..

When are we as lawful , gun owners /2A supporters going to have a peaceful meetup, show our faces, let our voices be heard.. legally.. obviously takes some sort of organization.. a place to go,etc.. but not planned 3 months ahead of time.. As New Englanders we know the history here.. Red Coats are clearly showing their faces..whats wrong with a muster.. thats certainly not against the law.. or are we going to keep pretending Covid is a thing and we all need to stay away from groups ffs.. ?? Any input??

Back
Top Bottom