White Mountains State Park?

Hi Everyone, I'm currently in Arizona but the heat is getting to me. I'm thinking about moving to Portland ME and target shooting in NH on the weekends.

I'm accustomed to camping anywhere I want and shooting my steel targets anywhere with a reasonable backstop and distance from roads. I have my fun, clean up my brass and head home.

Can I do this in NH? I grew up in Massachusetts where pretty much anything other than watching TV was a hassle.

The White Mountains forest service website has zero information on recreation target shooting.

How is it over there? Thx.

Hi Everyone, I'm currently in Arizona but the heat is getting to me. I'm thinking about moving to Portland ME and target shooting in NH on the weekends.

I'm accustomed to camping anywhere I want and shooting my steel targets anywhere with a reasonable backstop and distance from roads. I have my fun, clean up my brass and head home.

Can I do this in NH? I grew up in Massachusetts where pretty much anything other than watching TV was a hassle.

The White Mountains forest service website has zero information on recreation target shooting.

How is it over there? Thx.

If you are moving to Portland ME, why go all the way to the Whites to shoot? There are plenty of places to shoot in ME.

Yes, you can shoot in the Whites. Good luck getting someone to tell you where they shoot though, that kind of info is kept pretty tight.

If you are moving to Portland ME, why go all the way to the Whites to shoot? There are plenty of places to shoot in ME.

Yes, you can shoot in the Whites. Good luck getting someone to tell you where they shoot though, that kind of info is kept pretty tight.
That's racist. Hell, I guess my screen-name is racist too :(

Back
Top Bottom