WHITE RIVER JCT,VT GUN SHOW SAT. 9/29 & SUN 9/30

So, an upstart promotion, Ethan Allen Arms Exchange, is trying to revive the Vermont Gun Shows once done by Bill from the Green Mtn. Gun Show Trail. This weekend's show is at the Auto Auction Site out on Route 14 in White River Junction, VT. Saturday is 9-5, and Sunday is 9-2. I plan on going to the show on Sunday to give it a try. At a time when the promotions and shows are shrinking, this could be a welcome shot in the arm.

I didn't see any bumpstocks there. Lots of 25 & 30 round mags, though. Unfortunately, there wasn't a lot of foot traffic; I question if anyone made expenses. Maybe Black Dog did... I sure didn't. And I still have mags left... may have to do a show in NH.

BTW, Ethan Allen Arms Exchange is hardly an "upstart"; Mark from Green Mountain Carbine, who's been at the shows for the 4+ years I've been doing them, teamed up with a friend and bought the business from Bill Borcher's son to try and keep them going. So he's both exhibiting there AND running it. Personally, I hope he succeeds.

Back
Top Bottom