White South Africa: USAF Declares Independence For Zuidland And Its Citizens

C. Stockwell

NES Member
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Takes me to a blank page. Does it have a 2A?
This is about the closest thing to a 2A as I could find:

View attachment 280113

They don't really have anything like the US bill of rights.
Worked fine when I was using my computer but I also couldn't load it when I used my phone. Try accessing their website directly.

They have more of a list of stated goals than a bill of rights, though they do state that they disagree with representative democracy and aspire to a libertarian state as much as possible. To be fair, this is a declaration of independence, not a constitution.

clampett

NES Member
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
I tried, but I couldn't find a map of USAF. Are they trying to break of a piece of South Africa, or do they want the whole thing?

Boris

Son of Kalashnikov
NES Member
Rating - 100%
21   0   0
I tried, but I couldn't find a map of USAF. Are they trying to break of a piece of South Africa, or do they want the whole thing?

that's an interesting thing though and there were some interesting discussions about what constitute a legitimate country.

They claim to have 13k citizens already. If only half of them buy arms ... and buying tanks, airplanes is surprisingly easy once you don't have to deal with ATF. Then they seize a piece of defensible land ....

All I can think is Israel. There were many nay sayers who though it would never work, it would be destroyed while surrounded by more numerous and better armed enemies from all sides ... and?

all I can say, a group of determined motherf***ers can really make it happen. The real question is, are they mothef***ers enough, worthy of the Boer heritage?

blindfire

NES Member
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
This is about the closest thing to a 2A as I could find:

View attachment 280113

They don't really have anything like the US bill of rights.
Hmmmm...basing it on libertarianism when even libertarians can't agree what libertarianism actually is. Seems legit. :)

Somewhat joking here because some "libertarians" actually are republicans and don't follow the "live and let live" ideal. Eventually, they will insist government get involved in your personal matters. Even Justin Amash does this with his Pro Life stand.

FiremanBob

NES Member
Rating - 100%
4   0   0
When your official government has officially declared genocide against you and your family, you must do something serious. These people are doing something serious in the name of human rights, in response to exactly that threat by their "official" government.

Reactions: jpk

new guy

NES Member
Rating - 100%
59   0   0
Not wanting to get genocided is racist.

Every time I see a picture of white dudes (and women) in SA digging figurative trenches for the upcoming fight I get bummed out. They're not winning that war in the end.

Broccoli Iglesias

NES Member
Rating - 100%
8   0   0
that's an interesting thing though and there were some interesting discussions about what constitute a legitimate country.

They claim to have 13k citizens already. If only half of them buy arms ... and buying tanks, airplanes is surprisingly easy once you don't have to deal with ATF. Then they seize a piece of defensible land ....

All I can think is Israel. There were many nay sayers who though it would never work, it would be destroyed while surrounded by more numerous and better armed enemies from all sides ... and?

all I can say, a group of determined motherf***ers can really make it happen. The real question is, are they mothef***ers enough, worthy of the Boer heritage?
I think the real question is ... who will back them?

Put the right country or amount of money behind them, and they can get it done.

Broccoli Iglesias

NES Member
Rating - 100%
8   0   0
The Declaration of Independence isn't where the 2A would be. It would go in their new constitution/charter/whatever they create to define their government's roles and limitations.
True. I wasnt paying attention and was automarically thinking 2A. I will blame it on the 11hr flight I had last night.

Choctaw

NES Life Member
NES Member
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
according to CNN (didn't click on their site, just search results copied)

"The Suidlanders are preparing for a genocide against whites that isn't coming. Aided by the alt-right, this hate group is pushing the myth of white victimization far beyond SouthAfrica's shores."

CNN reminds me of the black knight in Monty Python's Search for the Holy Grail, complete denial.

Reactions: jpk

Prepper

NES Member
Rating - 100%
11   0   0
I dont think CNN can be considered a news organization anymore.

You have politicians in South Africa calling for the killing of White People and CNN comes up with this sh*t??
CNN actually supports the white genocide while denying it exists, so I wouldn't expect anything better of them.

jpk

Rating - 100%
3   0   0
I think the real question is ... who will back them?

Put the right country or amount of money behind them, and they can get it done.
I'd like to see Trump step up and declare that the US will not allow genocide to occur regarless of who's killing/being killed

Leftists will instantaneously lose their minds......

this would have been a great issue for our previous ambassador to the UN to handle

Roland Deschain

NES Member
Rating - 100%
52   0   0
Hmmmm...basing it on libertarianism when even libertarians can't agree what libertarianism actually is. Seems legit. :)

Somewhat joking here because some "libertarians" actually are republicans and don't follow the "live and let live" ideal. Eventually, they will insist government get involved in your personal matters. Even Justin Amash does this with his Pro Life stand.
Right... because there's no possible way that you could be libertarian, not religious, and believe that not getting killed is a civil rights issue.

Boris

Son of Kalashnikov
NES Member
Rating - 100%
21   0   0

wait wut? Republicans do that? Doesn't seem like that to me.

Top Bottom