Whitehut has no idea why all the gun sales

The white house press secretary is tasked with presenting the president's position with a straight face.
He must be believable.
Thus, one cannot over-emphasize the importance of being Earnest.

The white house press secretary is tasked with presenting the president's position with a straight face.
He must be believable.
I bet that he hates his job and is just in it for the bucks. He probably pukes after gets off the air. Jack.

“In some cases because it’s Black Friday, they probably are going and purchasing a gift for a friend or a loved one who is a gun enthusiast. "

Yes, of course, 185,345 law abiding gun owners were probably going out and committing a felony that day.
eek1.gif

What felony? It is perfectly legal to buy a gun as a gift. What you can't do is get the money from the person and go buy the gun for them.

He must be believable.

They have to be able to lie with a straight face[laugh]... like your play on words there.[smile]

Not sure if serious...and Captain Picard facepalm, all in one.

What the actual F?

made up group that doesn't exist.

- - - Updated - - -

I bet that he hates his job and is just in it for the bucks. He probably pukes after gets off the air. Jack.

no way. the arrogance and way he smirks suggests to me the he ****ing loves lying to the public.

- - - Updated - - -

The fact he claims they have no idea why just shows what total disconnect there is from reality.

They know why. They just don't want to promote it even by innuendo. Claiming stupidity is better to them than acknowledging the reality that is driving the sales. Oblablah is the best gun salesman in US history!

They know why. They just don't want to promote it even by innuendo.

He stated the exact reason why in his statement that they don't know why.

As for him puking of feeling remorse or disdain for his job, he is complicit. If he desires power and fame so much that he is willing to violate whatever moral code he supposedly adheres to in order to get it, then it means nothing.

I keep looking out the window, and still no guns on the street. Am I living in the wrong neighborhood?

I was on the Cape last weekend and I caught a wild gun. It was just a little guy, .380 I think. I threw him back so he can grow into a full size 9mm.

Edit: my mistake. It was a trout.

video no longer available.
Seems the comment is being scuttled.
shocker

Just as I predicted. They got the effect they wanted and after waiting out America's attention span, they make the "correction".

These are deceitful tactics by those who work at you, not for you.

This message brought to you by the letter T and the number 9.

Just as I predicted. They got the effect they wanted and after waiting out America's attention span, they make the "correction".

This message brought to you by the letter T and the number 9.

The Vidoe's been deleted, however, here's the link to the daily press briefing.
It's pretty long and the subject of guns comes up several times.
The last question of the day is given to Mara Liasson;

Daily Press Briefing by the Press Secretary Josh Earnest, 12/10/15

*snip*
Mara, I’ll give you the last one.

Q Why do you think so many people went out and bought guns?

MR. EARNEST: I don’t know. I really don’t. I think it’s hard to speak -- my guess is that the 185,700 of them probably had a few different reasons for wanting to do so, but I would hesitate to --

Q No theories whatsoever?

MR. EARNEST: Well, again, I think some of them have been floated. In some cases, these are individuals who believe that they need to buy a gun so that they can better protect themselves. In some cases, because it’s Black Friday, they’re probably going and purchasing a gift for a friend or a loved one who is a gun enthusiast. There are a variety of reasons why people might do that. I guess I’m just pointing out that there are already an astonishing number of guns on the streets of America, and far too many innocent Americans who are being killed by them. So the idea that our reaction to innocent Americans being killed by guns is to dump 185,000 more guns onto the streets of America is tragically ironic.

Thanks, everybody. We’ll see you tomorrow.

END
1:56 P.M. EST

He must be believable.

Touche.
“Selfishness is not living your life as you wish, it is asking others to live their lives as you wish.” Oscar Wilde

People need to get this story out there in the social media. What a bunch of buffoons.

It will become "un-news".

They are ABSO-Farking clueless!!!

No. They are not. They know why people are buying them and they know that every time they threaten us with more laws we buy more guns. These people are not stupid.
These people just don't care. This is a clear example of politics, they pass laws to keep people happy, not because they will make a difference and they pass laws because every time they get a little worse. So, slowly they are making sh@t worse, and getting votes.

Back
Top Bottom