• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Who’s taking apps now?

I along with several people at my church got our LTCs. One of the trustees is a member at Singletary in Oxford, sponsored one of our people and they’ve been waiting since October to have meeting.
Meanwhile I just want to get in some group therapy, but not sure who’s taking apps. Been out a few times with a buddy, but he’s at MRA in Woburn and that’s an hour from me. I’m in Sutton. Thanks for the information in advance.

I along with several people at my church got our LTCs. One of the trustees is a member at Singletary in Oxford, sponsored one of our people and they’ve been waiting since October to have meeting.
Meanwhile I just want to get in some group therapy, but not sure who’s taking apps. Been out a few times with a buddy, but he’s at MRA in Woburn and that’s an hour from me. I’m in Sutton. Thanks for the information in advance.
one think to keep in mind is, your shot in church if you ever need to take it, could be a lot longer than the 6 yards most usually train at.

Back
Top Bottom