Who builds there own knives?

Any one here making there own knives? Just getting into it here’s my first attempt
I've been hand forging knives for about 20 years. All my knives are formed with just hammers. These are pocket beverage knives that fit in your pocket like a carabineer plus they open a beverage bottle. Kydex sheath safe for your pocket.Beverage Pocket Blade5.jpgBeverage Pocket Blade1.jpg

.Beverage Pocket Blade4.jpg

I've been hand forging knives for about 20 years. All my knives are formed with just hammers. These are pocket beverage knives that fit in your pocket like a carabineer plus they open a beverage bottle. Kydex sheath safe for your pocket.View attachment 648316View attachment 648317

Love the lines to that as forged one that doesn’t have the bend. I know they’re all just about the same but that one just pops. Very clean work

.View attachment 648314

Thank you.
I haven’t seen Soul Patch Steve in years. My brother in law ran into him at the last show in CT though. He’s doing really well from what I hear.

Oh COME ON!!!
Sorry! Some day I’ll get another one going. When they take away the guns and I am reduced to making NES butter knives.

That’s more then dable
Thank you

Alittle patch knife nothing compared to the others who posted

Ahh I love rustic patch knives. Such a cool style. Have you ever tried to re handle some of the old shear steel cutlery from the 1800s? They are so nice and thin and the steel is beautiful. Makes for great patch knives.

Ahh I love rustic patch knives. Such a cool style. Have you ever tried to re handle some of the old shear steel cutlery from the 1800s? They are so nice and thin and the steel is beautiful. Makes for great patch knives.
I have not. I made this to add to my black powder bag think it’s would be nice to have a knife easily accessible

Back
Top Bottom