• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Who has the Best New England Gun Show?

A. Who has the best gun show in New England? Size of show, quality of merchandise, friendlyness of state/location, etc, regardless of driving distance.

B. Where is the best show in the Northeast (within driving distance from Boston). Would include E. NY, E. PA, MD

My vote on (A) is Concord, NH

Have never left New England for a show, so can't weigh in on B.

Concord NH, Manchester NH, Marlboro MA, and Wilmington MA (when it exists, which is like rarely, if ever).

Those are pretty much it around here. The Fitchburg show kinda sucks, and Springfield sucks because of the high parking fees and the ammo tent nazi rule.

There probably are some cool shows down south but I bet you have to go into PA before you get to anything interesting.

-Mike

Concord NH, Manchester NH, Marlboro MA, and Wilmington MA (when it exists, which is like rarely, if ever).

Those are pretty much it around here. The Fitchburg show kinda sucks, and Springfield sucks because of the high parking fees and the ammo tent nazi rule.

There probably are some cool shows down south but I bet you have to go into PA before you get to anything interesting.

-Mike

This ,with Marlboro being a favorite for locale !

Answered inline.

A. Who has the best gun show in New England? Size of show, quality of merchandise, friendlyness of state/location, etc, regardless of driving distance.

Marlboro would probably be the biggest at 400-500 actual tables.

Best - Concord NH, maybe Manchester NH - More reloading supplies and items that nobody brings to MA shows (like reloaders). Lots of stuff to touch/hold, most of which you can't buy in MA.

Friendliest State - NH hands down. Walk out of show alongside the roadway with guns in your hand and nobody blinks. Myself and a few friends were dryfiring and checking out some handguns in the parking lot of a couple of restaurants in Concord NH after the show, people walk by, nobody blinks! The air of freedom really must be tasted to be believed.

B. Where is the best show in the Northeast (within driving distance from Boston). Would include E. NY, E. PA, MD

Rumor only (never been there) - Harrisburg and King of Prussia PA both advertise HUGE shows (I think they are >1200 real tables).

Valley Forge Pa Convention Center is the best. 700 tables this weekend and sold out. Fri. Sat Sun 12/17,12/18,12/19. If you never left NE you have never been to a real gun show!

Back
Top Bottom