Who has the coolest avatar ?

Blanking on username(eta, I think it might have been “loginname”😂). But, this one always made me smile.

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/gifs/comments/1glw6g/here_smell_this/?utm_source=share&utm_medium=mweb3x

If I recall correctly that's from Dustin Diamond's (Screech from Saved by the Bell) sex tape. Actor is a massive creep in real life.

Whatever you do, don't go on YouTube and search for European womens track and field, specifically long jump and triple jump.

That's potentially several hours of NESers' lives that they won't regret not getting back. Our pursuits are purely intellectual and academic of course.

Mine! Nobody else has a picture of a depleted-uranium/titanium alloy high-aspect fin-stabilized sub-caliber long-rod penetrator separating from its three piece composite discarding sabot. Nor do they have that many hyphens in the explanation of their avatar.
Thanks for the explanation, I was wondering what the fork that was.

Nope, different tatas.
Similar but she looks different than what I remember his avatar being.
iu

Thanks. She's pretty epic.
@Evadd hasn't posted for months. I hope he's okay.
Thanks bud. I'm ok. Been stupidly busy with my regular 60+ hour/week job and trying to start my own business. I appreciate the concern. I really should be more active here again. Surrounded by too many antis in my everyday life. [laugh]

Back
Top Bottom