• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Who here does NOT edc?

It’s a federal building, can’t have a firearm on property. My car gets searched inside/out/underneath. And I walk through a metal detector
Don’t go to parties with metal detectors! Sure it feels safe inside, but…..

I carry whenever i leave the house. Usually a 43x in an iwb, (free state 15+1). With or without that i have my g31 w/9mm conversion, light and dot in my knapsack. Knapsack designed for concealed carry; kydex holster velcroed in place. Slower to access than on body carry but not like digging in a purse - oops - “murse”.

It’s a federal building, can’t have a firearm on property. My car gets searched inside/out/underneath. And I walk through a metal detector
Guess I have to be thankful for being able to just park my car & stroll in the door at my job. That has to make for an awful commute each day. I hope the $$ is good!

FWIW, it's amusing that people in this thread think they're doing opsec by not admitting to carrying an MA-compliant 3 round Taurus. If you're posting on this forum, at least 6 governments know you at least sometimes carry.
But are any of those governments American? If I'm gonna be spied on I want to feel like a spy myself, like Emmett Fitz-Hume!

A shoulder rig or pocket carry would be OK I bet. My problems are lower back and related. I carried for years IWB at around 5:00. On the right side my Sacroiliac joint. pelvic bone meets sacrum bone, pretty much "froze" up and no movement. My lower back like L3 - L5 weren't much better. I spent a bunch of time in what I called the rack also known as a spinal decompression table. Basically lay face down and grab these handles. They strap your legs in and the machine bends your legs down and decompresses your spine. 10 -15 minutes in the machine followed by a lower back massage and then the guy would crack my back and hips but he never went crazy. It was very controlled cracking. After 8 weeks of this another 8 weeks of every over week I am finally in good shape.
I don't get it, is my dick 12:00 o'clock?

I’m kind of amazed that a lot of regulars don’t carry all the time. I feel off if I’m not strapped. If I have pants on I have a gun on.

Agreed. I once had a terrifying moment when I got home from running a day of errands and realized I couldn't feel my pistol.

When I go out of state & don’t carry I feel like I left my dick at home

Doesn't really matter, if you are all decked out in spandex. If a guy in spandex and a Star Wars helmet wearing funny shoes starts yelling at me, he could have a 1911 taped to his forehead and I wouldn't notice, because I would be laughing so hard.

You are supposed to wash that too.

I carry while decked out in spandex & a Star Wars helmet wearing funny shoes…. but it’s not a 1911 taped to my forehead and I’d never yell your badass self 🤣🤣

Last edited:
I carry while decked out in spandex & a Star Wars helmet wearing funny shoes…. but it’s not a 1911 taped to my forehead and I’d never yell your badass self 🤣🤣

Is that why you take Krav Maga? To kick the shit out of people that laugh at your Lance Armstrong outfit?
Funny story that is completely unrelated.

When I was younger (teens) I used to yell out me window at every bike rider "hey Lance". Well one day one of them took exception to it and caught up to me at a Wendys or something and flipped out. I thought that was funny too which just further sent him into a rage. My gf at the time was absolutely terrified. I stopped doing that afterwards.

One time I got wanded … beep gun… beep knife… guy pats my pockets and finds pepper spray… he just threw his hands up and looked disappointed.

I don't carry when I'm going through or to MA. I'd get an LTC, but my understanding is that the a real conceal carry permit is unlikely to happen for a free stater.
Not so. I got my non-resident LTC without any issues. I gave competitive action shooter events and NRA instructor as my reasons, but I felt like they would have issued unrestricted even if I hadn't given those reasons.

Ok, backstory on your avatar lol
That's my girl Maegan Hall
Third photo in. Who wouldn't want a slutty train wreck that's been trained as their avatar!

That's my girl Maegan Hall
Third photo in. Who wouldn't want a slutty train wreck that's been trained as their avatar!
I just can't understand why so many cops were banging her?
I mean, I know men are dogs, and it is Tennessee, but you risk your marriage and career with her? Disappointing.
66802765-11659213-image-m-204_1674249622064.jpg
66800495-11659213-image-m-217_1674250323361.jpg

I mean, I know men are dogs, and it is Tennessee, but you risk your marriage and career with her? Disappointing.
bartender offers you a free shot of jameson, do you take it? you work hourly and only kind of have to poop, do you try to slide one out?
it's like that, but for men that wore clown makeup at their wedding ceremony and crossed their fingers behind their backs when they take pledges.

Not so. I got my non-resident LTC without any issues. I gave competitive action shooter events and NRA instructor as my reasons, but I felt like they would have issued unrestricted even if I hadn't given those reasons.
I'm doing a work trip next week for application filings. the reasons for company employees is going to be "constitutional and MA crime" if asked. not everyone is applying and that's okay. i'm going to pay out of pocket for legal fees for any rejections. i'm pretty tired. i work 80 hour weeks running my primary company because i love this country. my people are literally irreplaceable, especially with how we're escalating in ukraine and west taiwan getting ready for ww3.

Maybe she could suck a golf ball thru a garden hose. Or maybe she could just do it way better than wifey lol

This cannot be enforced on a visitor (with the possible exception of some govt facilities), though employers and coerce employees with the prospect of involuntary decruitment. They (private sector) can turn you away if you don't consent to a search on the way in, but cannot force a search or detain you once you have entered.
If the company does any work with the Govt they can and do. As for private companies they also can prohibit firearms from their business whether they own the building or not. Given they are held liable if there is a shooting, my guess is they side with caution.

Ok maybe I'm the odd one, but I carry even when just walking the dog. Especially when we're walking trails in the woods.
So around my neighborhood i had a great dane run up on me and my dog in the dark... my pup is about 50 lbs

Luckily the owner was there because id have got bit getting the dogs apart probably.

Since then yeah stay strapped a 150 bullet in the dark is something id rather just shoot next time

so, I generally do not carry. I know, I know..

last night my 16yo kid had a band gig at a local trampoline joint.. typical chaos.. teens and pre-teen kids running around, noisy, etc.. band was doing their thing and I was sitting at a table watching and listening..

I had just walked right in.. I didn't even have my kid with me at that time as I had dropped him off for setup an hour earlier. no security of any kind.. if one of those mentally deranged kids wanted a soft target, this is it..

First time I had ever thought to myself, I wish I had my gun. Then thought about a specific escape plan... Sad that with all the places I go... stores, restaurants, etc.. that a f***in kids trampoline place made me feel insecure at all.

I tell my wife my feelings and she says that she thinks more about abductions.. like child custody fights, but she definitely understood my thoughts.. just sad

I haven't carried in about 4 months due to back issues. It took 8 weeks of weekly chiropractor appointments and stretching exercises to finally unstick things and get it to where I could sit up and down and get around without being stiff and in pain. Down to every other week for the chiropractor however the exercises are daily. I am finally at a point now where I am considering trying EDC again when I am out depending on the circumstances.
What were you edcing that it hurt your back lol 25 mags?

Back
Top Bottom