Who knew that gun owners were such warriors for gun control.

If the NRA is the distraction for (D)'s, I'm all about it. Let the (D)'s focus on the NRA whose about 1 step from being completely useless while the other orgs who do real work go without harassment.
I agree 100%. I laugh at how people always protest the NRA at "ban all the gunz" rallies and at their HQ but they are the the organization that they should be least worried about! 🤣

Just bumped into one of my main club's eldest trustees. He's a pre-64 Winchester and Ruger No. 1 kinda guy. I don't think he owns a single firearm without a wood stock or wood grips and his collection is substantial. Guess what? He can't stand the NRA and says they abandoned Mass and are otherwise corrupt, weak sauce.

Looks like the NRA can't even hold on to the over 70 crowd. [laugh]

'f#ck me, heh? ok, just you wait till 2025 damn scum, i`ll show you who will get f#cked'.

an 87000 irs force to the rescue.
And the damn repubs only got 10% chopped off that IRS budget in debt limit talks. Talk about capitulation?

Just bumped into one of my main club's eldest trustees. He's a pre-64 Winchester and Ruger No. 1 kinda guy. I don't think he owns a single firearm without a wood stock or wood grips and his collection is substantial. Guess what? He can't stand the NRA and says they abandoned Mass and are otherwise corrupt, weak sauce.

Looks like the NRA can't even hold on to the over 70 crowd. [laugh]
A man of taste and class.

The Rs are the cucks sitting in the corner of the room with their dick in a cage, trying to set boundaries on the other guy who's already busy f***ing their wife (the Ds f***ing America).

Back
Top Bottom