• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Who loads 223? This ones for you.

steve8140

NES Member
One of the best deals I’ve seen recently.
6K Hornady .224 55 grain bullets. Get some friends and go it together.
Anyone find a better deal recently?

About as cheap as you will find right now,
Im still working through the box I bought in 2017

If anyone else ordered this I hope it arrives in one piece. The fedex guy left this outside in the rain with no bag.
View attachment 422848
These delivery guys absolutely suck lately. UPS left 16 pounds of powder at the bottom of my driveway last week while it was raining. Then the fedex douche "launched" my Berger delivery onto my porch the other day. Walking up those four stairs was asking a lot I guess. That pissed me off more than the powder, in their infant state, Bergers are very delicate.

I bought ten of those a while back. They're the best bulk bullets because of the way Hornady makes/packages them. I know, I've seen it at the factory.

4 years ago, just after Trump was elected on FB, I saw a guy dumping those for like $350/6000 shipped in a reloading group. I jumped on it, taking a risk because of PayPal and such. Paid off, guy was legit. He sold a good 50 of those cases in that thread alone. Turns out he invested heavily in Trump losing.

Back
Top Bottom