• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

who makes the best "dress" gun belts?

need new belt, I wear dress pants and shirt 5 days a week, I know it's not ideal size, but I'm looking for the best 1.25"-1.5" gun belt... black now, and if it wears well brown shortly

has to not "look like" a gun belt, I have plenty of those for the 2 days a week I'm in jeans

I've got a Hanks. It's just a black leather belt with buckle, nothing to special. I wish it kept its stiffness a bit better, but it does the job.

This I own two belts (one brown and one black) from Beltman, they more recently changed hands and the new owners are just as amazing as the original. They check in on you via email and follow up is amazing. Fantastic product.
I have the stiffener in both belts and they are like brand new still after 1 year and retain perfectly while balancing my holsters.
Edit: pleaded pictures of my black belt I've had over two years (with stiffener) it has some wear from holster barely and has belt up perfect
idvmgg.jpg

xmr0ja.jpg

Last edited:
Is the stiffener worth the money?

I can’t remember if I got the stiffener. I don’t think I did, because I intended it only for a sig 238 (and now a shield). If I regularly carried a heavier gun and spare ammo I would have got it.

Also interesting story, the old owner would not sell the name until the new owner could personally duplicate his quality level.

I use hanks like many others but for owb carry o want to get a belt with either a polymer or steel core. Buckleless would be a plus since I carry aiwb when I’m not wearing a coat.

I've been trying out a Kore belt for about 6 weeks now, the zip tie style adjustment is all kinds of awesome. My only slight complaint is the buckle I chose, little sharp on the corners.

Shop Gun Belts
Love my Kore gun belt. Sturdy, looks like a contemporary dress belt and grows and shrinks like I do. Always able get it comfortable and never wishing the hole was in a different spot

I have a Filson double layer belt. Not the cheapest and not 'gun specific' but made with bridle leather and doesn't sag at all with a 226 hanging off it.

Back
Top Bottom