Who the maker of this 30rd mag

I just got this mags and in the bunch I found this 30rd mag. Its not made by H&K for sure. Doesn't look like any South Africa mag. Any body have a clue

Attachments

• IMG_1191.JPG
    IMG_1191.JPG
    140.7 KB · Views: 330
  • IMG_1192.JPG
    IMG_1192.JPG
    98.2 KB · Views: 295
  • IMG_1193.JPG
    IMG_1193.JPG
    112.3 KB · Views: 294
Nope not silver tips. This is the only AP rated for 308. Special Ops only its M80A1. That BS about the M855 62gr 5.56 green tip AP that ATF tried to stop selling to the civilians few month back. All that was a small steel pin in with the lead. Again Special Ops was using M855A1 for over 3 years now. Military is calling it enhanced performance round it will Penetration of US steel helmet through one side at 500 yards. Google it

am i the only one confused by this post????

Your not alone... It went from magazine talk, to 308 ammo talk, to 556 talk. I feel like im being quizzed now, before i was just providing some info to a question, Im sensing the A.D.D effect.

Our AG know better.

thanks guys Rick from the Gunshine state
No, she doesn't. Just wait 'til she moves in to her office in a few days. This last election was waaaaaaay to close.

Didn't you all pass a few BS laws post Parkland?
Yes, they did. Almost made me not move here. Now I wish I hadn't!

Cheap.......LOL M855A1 goes for $4 to $6 per round and M80A1 if you can find it about $10 per pound.

The magazine looks like cheap ComBloc.
How did a thread about a magazine's manufacturer turn into a thread about ammo?

I think your right its cheap mag. I got it on a trade with some HK 20rd mags. As far as the ammo, I load the cheap mag with some M80A1 and no one knew what it was. Its the hardest ammo to find right now. The upper picture are M855A1 ammo that will replace the green tips ammo. Living in a state that the gun laws are straight forward. My son was shooting a FA MP5 when he was 10 years old.

Back
Top Bottom