• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Who told me about UBG holsters?? Big thank you!! Better pic! Nice stuff!

depicts

Army Veteran
NES Member
I don't remember who recommended the UBG holsters on this forum. I checked them out and ordered two IWB holsters. They shipped in 4 weeks, and they are beautiful.

It might have been Jose who recommended them, but I'm not sure. In any case, they are a good product. Nicely finished and a fair price for a custom carry holster fitted to a specific gun. At $97 each, I was very pleased.

Thanks
Holsters.jpg

Last edited:
Seriously... You should know better than to make a post like that without pictures [slap] [smile]

Jose mentioned them and I've been echoing his recommendation; I bought a UBG Canute for my Kahr K9 and it's an awesome holster.

Planning to order ones for my 1911 and my SR9c.

Ross, I think you are right. I got two of the Canute holsters also. One for my PM9 and one for centenial J Frames.

They look great

Holsters.jpg

I've got three of Nate's (UBG) holsters for my three Kahr's. His work is second to none. Fair, quick, and a quality product. He just custom made me a full-front elephant skin 'Striker' for my Kahr 380.

RB101, Nate is a Charecter. I loe the picture of him and his daughter on his web page. He looks pretty mellow and happy for an old Marine.

My photograph doesn't do his work justice.

I had to post another picture of one of my new holsters. The other pic I posted wasn't doing justice to the holsters. This view is a little better.

Hanwei, you ask why no photo? It's too much like work. Snapshots aren't good enough any more, and I very seldom take the time to do a decent lighting set up, therefore, I don't always post. Maybe this view makes the leather a little more appealing and desireable.

This is the UBG "Canute" holster, double reinforced for a Smith & Wesson Centennial
UBGCanute642.jpg

It was probably me that told you about UBG. I used one of his till I sold off the pistol. I used one of his belts till I out grew it. [rolleyes]

Nate's customer service is second to none.

RB101, Nate is a Charecter. I loe the picture of him and his daughter on his web page. He looks pretty mellow and happy for an old Marine.

He is quite a character indeed...my first holster ordered from him he started telling me how many people make mistakes when ordering or buying holsters and he was trying to help everyobody make the right choice. Then he told where UBG came from and it stuck-Ugly Bald Guy. He didn't really get into too many war stories, but did mention his holster making skills came to light when he couldn't find a comfortable IWB holster that met his needs. He is full of stories! Great guy.
And, your holsters look awesome!

Hanwei, you ask why no photo? It's too much like work. Snapshots aren't good enough any more, and I very seldom take the time to do a decent lighting set up, therefore, I don't always post. Maybe this view makes the leather a little more appealing and desireable.

Hehe... I know exactly why you didn't initially post a photo [wink] I deal with the same conundrum as well. I was just giving you a hard time [smile] Great looking holsters by the way. I'm more of a kydex kind of guy though.

Back
Top Bottom