Who was it that was saying Lawrence was safe?

Ooo, a tranny flasher? I'm terrified. (The guy should be in jail, but that's another issue).

Will your CCW make you safer from a stray bullet from what appears to be (and the facts aren't clear) a domestic incident?

The WORLD can be dangerous. You can get mugged in the best, most heavily policed richest area in the country. But to be all frightened over Lawrence in particular? ... yawn. I do stuff in Lawrence all the time.

Vigilance should be automatic anywhere you are. If you fear a particular area, it should be with actual reason.

Tell ya what, you give me the street in Lawrence and I'll walk there, alone, unarmed at any hour of night you care to name.

Now you do the same in Inglewood, Watts, Compton, Oakland, parts of Atlanta or Chicago I can think of, all of which I've been in. Then come back and tell me how scary Lawrence Mass is. Gimme a break.

Move along, nothing to see here. Crime doesn't exist in Lawrence. Ask the police or mayor, that is why they import it.

which one?

I figure my daily driver, a Toyota Solara is a prime theft target in Lawrence, so I drive my Porsche when I have to go there since there is not much demand there for Porsche parts.

Back
Top Bottom