Who would pass on a free gun?

one-eyed Jack

Manufacturer
Well, my wife for one. I have had this pristine Colt Cobra, first issue, blue, 2" .38 spl revolver kicking around for years and never shoot it. I offered it to the wife as an upgrade or addition to the .38 snubby she has now. She said no, satisfied with what she has now. Oh well. It will probably end up with one of my grandkids one day. Or maybe I'll lug it around in a Sneaky Pete holster just for grins. Jack.

Any NH resident who fails to show up in Nashua this Wednesday evening to protest Scott Brown's nut cupping event is also passing on a free gun... Don't be that guy/gal.

Hard to know what a woman wants from year to year. Maybe next year the Colt, but this year the waffle maker?

I buy my wife guns all the time and when she says she doesn't want them I say " Well I can't return it, I guess I will have to keep it"

I wouldn't say no to a free gun, but if someone gave me a Glock, I would sell it right away.

I buy my wife guns all the time and when she says she doesn't want them I say " Well I can't return it, I guess I will have to keep it"

I wouldn't say no to a free gun, but if someone gave me a Glock, I would sell it right away.

Don't worry... Nobody is giving you a Glock

Back
Top Bottom