Whoops

namedpipes

NES Member
Inspired by the password thread, I changed my password here to a rather long phrase. Even saved, used copy paste so no possibility of a typo.

I can no longer logon using a browser, but tapatalk connects with the new password.

Can't seem to find a reset password link here.

Thoughts? Laughter?

Can't seem to find a reset password link here.
click "settings" above, top left on mast head.
at menu on left of page, "my settings" come down to "my account", click on "edit email & password"

should do it.

click "settings" above, top left on mast head.
at menu on left of page, "my settings" come down to "my account", click on "edit email & password"

should do it.
That only works when logged in on the browser, which I can't do. Tapatalk connects with the heavy duty password but the change password feature in that doesn't seem to work with NES.
Well, at least your account is safe. [rofl]
Safe is a strong word LOL

That only works when logged in on the browser, which I can't do. Tapatalk connects with the heavy duty password but the change password feature in that doesn't seem to work with NES.
ah....good info to know. learning that one new thing a day.......[grin]

IIRC Tapatalk has its own password to log into tapatalk (and different from any forum passwords) - I am guessing you only changed that one and tapatalk logs into NES using your unchanged previous password - have you entered your 'previous' password when in a browser to see if it works?

Post all your passwords and all you accounts, also give us your personal information along with you SS# and all you credit card and bank account numbers.

Then just sit back and relax, we'll take care of everything [devil][devil2]

IIRC Tapatalk has its own password to log into tapatalk (and different from any forum passwords) - I am guessing you only changed that one and tapatalk logs into NES using your unchanged previous password - have you entered your 'previous' password when in a browser to see if it works?

Back to normal now. Was able to get it reset. No, the password was definitely changed. Possibly the php login truncates the field and tapatalk doesn't.

Post all your passwords and all you accounts, also give us your personal information along with you SS# and all you credit card and bank account numbers.

Then just sit back and relax, we'll take care of everything [devil][devil2]

Already posted those in the other thread and on the vbulletin site. A very helpful young programmer there named Ivan gave some great tips on testing.

Back
Top Bottom