Who's Got a Bersa? And let's see 'em!

As bang for the buck goes, a Bersa is a fair quality firearm at a reasonable price IMO.

I picked this Thunder 380 Gold and a box of Mag Tech ammo for $200 in a private sale a couple of months ago and it keeps finding its way into the range bag.

BT380_Gold.jpg

Post your pics folks!

I don't think a lot of people have them because many people who post on this board are from MA and Bersa's are few and far between in that state.

bought mine about a year ago. the first couple hundred rounds were rough but after i polished up the feed ramp it eats anything.

SSPX0128.jpg

I don't think a lot of people have them because many people who post on this board are from MA and Bersa's are few and far between in that state.

I did not know that!

Many shops in Maine have at least a Bersa or two. I did quite a bit of research on them before I bought one (I have two) and decided that the overall track record was very good for a semi-auto under $300 NIB.

Excellent function on both with over 1000 rounds fired and no failures. Decent recoil balance and good sight picture makes for 2" groups at 21".

Back
Top Bottom