• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Who's not Fcking around? NFAC leader arrested.

When did Samuel L Jackson start wearing lipstick?

5fc9419d93344.image.jpg

I predict the he wont get convicted of a crime that would would cause him to lose his gun rights.

I could not imaging the leader of a Black militia not being legally able to carry a gun.

Looks like a sting operation. Officers blinded by a flashlight all clearly identified Jay as the one with a flashlight on his AR? Were there other blind witnesses?
They knew it was him...

5fc941f3e3fa8.image.jpg

Surveillance images that federal authorities say show John Johnson (Grandmaster Jay) pointing a rifle at officers.

"According to court documents, two federal officers and three LMPD officers went to the top of the nearby Jefferson County Grand Jury Building to watch the group. When they got there and leaned over the roof, three of them were blinded by a flashlight, the affidavit claims. Investigators say that flashlight was on the end of a rifle that Johnson was pointing at them."

Group buy? That's a fairly tall f***ing building, what kind of f***ing flashlight is blinding cops from what, 5 stories down?

"According to court documents, two federal officers and three LMPD officers went to the top of the nearby Jefferson County Grand Jury Building to watch the group. When they got there and leaned over the roof, three of them were blinded by a flashlight, the affidavit claims. Investigators say that flashlight was on the end of a rifle that Johnson was pointing at them."

Group buy? That's a fairly tall f***ing building, what kind of f***ing flashlight is blinding cops from what, 5 stories down?

5 stories is weak sauce, a lot of flash lights would do it, even some fleshlights.

Investigators say that flashlight was on the end of a rifle that Johnson was pointing at them.
All of the officers identified the suspect as Grandmaster Jay, according to court documents.
"All officers advised they were concerned Johnson might intentionally, or even accidentally, discharge a round at them," the probable cause affidavit states.

It might be easier to ask who "Has been f***ing around"...

One of the anti-gun arguments has always been that some people who dislike guns may be uncomfortable in exercising their civil liberties among those who carry guns in public, concealed or open, and they claim their rights are being repressed. I think it is true that some people fear guns so much that they will not venture forth if the are aware armed citizens holding opposing perspectives on topics might be present at a public event. My rights, whether RKBA, freedom of speech or religion, etc., do not end where other’s discomfort begins, of course, but this event does little for our cause.

I always enjoy watching liberals who hate guns squirm when I quote statistics on public CCW rates - over 1 in 20 in the US overall and closer to 1 in 10 excluding a very few states that are not Shall Issue in practice. Open carry freaks them out. Carrying a sling rifle even more so. Tough sh*t, I say.

Pointing guns at others without reasonable cause - that’s just plain stupid. If you feel all F*uck Police, give them a middle finger, not the barrel of your gun. NFAC are carrying rifles slung as a political statement, not in self-defense.

And was the rifle loaded? If the rifle was not loaded I do not see evidence of an assault.

That doesn't cut it.

Three elements must be established in order to establish tortious assault:[6] first, there must be a positive act by the defendant;[7] second, the plaintiff had reasonable apprehension (the requisite state of mind) of immediate physical contact,[7][8] and third, the defendant's act of interference was intentional

It's assault. Loaded or not, he pointed it, there was a reasonable expectation that it WAS loaded and he INTENDED to point it. The best Assmaster Jay can argue is that he had a complete brain-fart and pointed his gub at the people without thinking.

By your argument, every cop that shoots someone reaching for a BB gun should be prosecuted on a voluntary manslaughter basis.

Don't point guns at people. It's assault and CAN get you shot and/or killed.

That doesn't cut it.

It's assault. Loaded or not, he pointed it, there was a reasonable expectation that it WAS loaded and he INTENDED to point it. The best Assmaster Jay can argue is that he had a complete brain-fart and pointed his gub at the people without thinking.

By your argument, every cop that shoots someone reaching for a BB gun should be prosecuted on a voluntary manslaughter basis.

Don't point guns at people. It's assault and CAN get you shot and/or killed.
Except it is hard to make physical contact from 5 stories below you. (From your definition)

Back
Top Bottom