• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Who's shooting the HSC shotgun match next week?

Just curious to see who's shooting next week's match. I know it's a shotgun match but I don't think anyone actually reads the shotgun competition board.

what is a shotgun match? Duh, I know you are using a shotgun to hit targets but what kind of targets? clays/pigeons, steel knock down? timed?

USPSA shotgun match will be next Sunday - if you have shoot pistol or rifle USPSA you got the idea.

I will not be entering as I don't have a shotgun and don't like borrowing things period.

But I will be helping out at the Kitchen for the morning breakfast so please come on in and have some good grub before the match begins. I will swing on by after breakfast is over to take a looksy at how the match is coming along.

It's a shotgun USPSA match. Birdshot and slugs on steel targets and paper. Some stages may have clays (treated as disappearing targets).

I was all amped up to go to my first Harvard match in months but just realized it's not a pistol match this month. I'm actually picking up the shotgun that I'll be converting into my 3-gun shotgun today and was thinking about bringing it, although flying with a shotgun is much more of a pain in the ass than flying with a handgun.

Sadly I'll be out of town for a cousin's wedding. I didn't mind missing Harvard's match weekend as much when I thought it was a pistol match.

Bummed out I am going to miss this one this year. I just have too much to do at the house before winter arrives... Have fun guys!! I will be watching for the scores.

Dave - get signed up for BUAS' matches before they fill up!

I will be there if I can get my 1100 to work. At the range today it refused to cycle with trap loads but slugs were OK. I am in the process of intalling a new "O" ring which should cure the problem.

Seems like it was the ammo, my reloads worked just fine. The only problem was that I had to load 100 rounds on my Mec 600 Jr last night. Ammo worked great and the match was a lot of fun. My thanks to the Harvard crew.

Back
Top Bottom