Why are the anti's morons?

groundscrapers

NES Member
So flipping around on youtube I come across the president of the NYAGV group and her "informative" video about what assault weapons are.

She makes some of the dumbest arguments I have ever heard. I like the comment about how the bullets fired from these guns can penetrate doors and bulletproof vests lol. Like a full auto assault weapon is going to be firing special "assault weapon ammo" that is somehow different then the stuff in handguns and hunting rifles.

If you are going to argue against something why not support your argument with irrefutable facts. I know if I were anti guns wouldn't I want to support my views hard facts and not speculation and facts learned from the die hard series.

Last edited by a moderator:
Wow is this woman ignorant! No wonder she has disabled comments to the video, because she knows she'd be flooded with ridicule. I started to watch some of her other videos, but they just aggravated me to the point where I wanted to go out and shoot something!

You miss the point. Her message is out there. Remember, in this day and age, if it's on the Web, it's true.

We on this forum may know that her facts aren't really facts, but the great majority of people that click and watch have no idea of what is reality and what isn't.

She wanted to make a point; to spread a message. She did. Got your attention, didn't it? [sad]

You miss the point. Her message is out there. Remember, in this day and age, if it's on the Web, it's true.

We on this forum may know that her facts aren't really facts, but the great majority of people that click and watch have no idea of what is reality and what isn't.

She wanted to make a point; to spread a message. She did. Got your attention, didn't it? [sad]

Yea she spewed her "facts" then closed comments and ran and hid. Her message reached the choir, nothing more. MAJOR FAIL on her part. She's still a frustrated lesbian with penis envy.

Yea she spewed her "facts" then closed comments and ran and hid. Her message reached the choir, nothing more. MAJOR FAIL on her part. She's still a frustrated lesbian with penis envy.

Sexual orientation aside, the chior was reached, and unfortunately, likely a few converts. If another person starts spouting her "facts" then she'd done her job.

This is why WE have to be more pro-active in getting our message out.

Sexual orientation aside, the chior was reached, and unfortunately, likely a few converts. If another person starts spouting her "facts" then she'd done her job.

This is why WE have to be more pro-active in getting our message out.

I could not agree more with you! That's why I make no bones about the fact that I believe in the Second Amendment. Everyone that knows me knows I am a proponent. There is no doubt in their minds. I take people to the range with me. Teach them about guns. But more importantly, I teach them about what our Founding Fathers gave us and why it is important to preserve and protect it. It is their freedom that I preach. They can accept that responsibility (with Freedom comes responsibility) or they can learn to "Baaaaaa". It is there choice. I do remind them that people like me are in short supply and that we Sheepdogs need to be nourished and when we are gone they are easy prey for the wolf.

Finally I know the definition of an "assault rifle". Lucky for me none of my guns are "designed to be spray fired from the hip." Good news for those of you from Mass. You are now free to buy anything you like. Just save the video for your defense.

Guy: "Do you know what a barrel shroud is?"

McCarthy:"It's the shoulder thing that goes up."

I think that sums up this topic in 2 quotes.

-Mike

Finally I know the definition of an "assault rifle". Lucky for me none of my guns are "designed to be spray fired from the hip." Good news for those of you from Mass. You are now free to buy anything you like. Just save the video for your defense.

I can't get over this whole "made to be fired from the hip because of the pistol grip" argument that anti's like to throw around all the time. I'd like to notify them that guns have things called sights that in order to utilize one must bring the gun to the shoulder to use. Basic research would tell them that but of course that would take time, effort and intelligence to realize which they have non of.

Personally, I won't even buy a gun unless it can shoot through two or three schools, minimum.

I refuse to even consider buying a gun unless the person selling it to me certifies that it has been in the hands of a mass murderer or at least nearby while somebody was horribly maimed.

Nothin stopping you from making a video of your own to refute her claims. Prove her claims wrong.

Let's give her some credit here, she's only 99% gun-ignorant because she never called it a "machine gun".
The Mass media wouldn't have missed spewing that lie again.

We need more pro-gun info out there to the public, you see all kinds of positive articles and true statements in the G.O.A.L. Message and the NRA publications and other Gun magazines, but who do they reach, Gun folks, we know the truth, we need to get more info out to the general public, educating one person at a time is great, but it needs to be done on a larger scale. I'll read a comment or an article in the message and think, if only that was in a newspaper or on the news, what good it would do. Any suggestions?

I like how her little poster that she is holding says AK47 and then AK 47 post-ban, like there is some substantial difference in the way the bullets come out...

We need more pro-gun info out there to the public, you see all kinds of positive articles and true statements in the G.O.A.L. Message and the NRA publications and other Gun magazines, but who do they reach, Gun folks, we know the truth, we need to get more info out to the general public, educating one person at a time is great, but it needs to be done on a larger scale. I'll read a comment or an article in the message and think, if only that was in a newspaper or on the news, what good it would do. Any suggestions?

Bring non-gun owners to gun ranges and let them shoot a few magazines from your .22. That's the best way to convert non-shooters, and even antis, into pro-gun folk.

I offer to take all my friends, clients, etc... to the range with me. Some people have no experience because they think its a super expensive hobby so I take them out on my dime and they have a great time. Who knows.... mabey I have changed a few peoples opinions on guns just by doing this.

Back
Top Bottom