• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Why are there so many Glock Haters?

I'm gonna add some fuel to the fire

let me see if your 1911s can duplicate this [devil] [smile] [wink] [pot]

http://www.theprepared.com/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=90

used 1 target for the test, paced 35’ feet away. Not bad considering half the time I couldn’t see the sights. The increased weight of the trigger must have had me pulling to the right.
Need to take more than 1 magazine next time. There were a few times the mag was so full of stuff I only only fit 10 or 11 rounds. I think some of the FTF were partially the mag.

People seem to miss that part

Glock talk!..........human instinct says,.. I want what I cannot have. Like 21yr old hotties!!!!C'mon......

They're all just jealous because they work, and work, and work.

Tupperware power! [laugh]
opinion.
Until they are put through their paces on a tactical training range where their cheesey plastic guide rod breaks. Plastic junk in my opinion.

opinion.
Until they are put through their paces on a tactical training range where their cheesey plastic guide rod breaks. Plastic junk in my opinion.

Then they become Tactical Tupperware!
smiley_ninja.gif

A bit late to this party. I don't have an issue with glocks themselves. But they seem to, for reasons unknown, appeal to the wannabe gangster element. I'm sure 99% of glock owners are great people, but that 1% and the media portrayal of them, garnishes their image.

I instantly admired Glocks because the antis crapped themselves hard and often when they heard there was a plastic gun out there. They were positive it wouldn't be detectable at airports. The really uninformed antis still make this rant from time to time. That alone makes me a Glock fan. Then the first generation 17 had a tendency to go full auto. That was a nice trait.

What I don't like is when the things started blowing up they blamed it on reloaded ammo. While that was proven not to be the case Glock still craps on reloads. Since I like to shoot lead reloads and Glocks don't like lead or reloads I don't have much use for a Glock. I didn't even mention Glocked brass! Its also hard to get them (Glocks) to stick to a magnet when I go fishing for cast offs by the bridge. (thats a joke) LOL Seriously that is a joke...they stick just fine! (thats a joke too)

Last edited:
What I don't like is when the things started blowing up they blamed it on reloaded ammo. While that was proven not to be the case Glock still craps on reloads.

So you're telling me that NONE of the KBs were caused by bad reloads? [rofl]

Nearly every manufacturer "craps on reloads" and will void your warranty if you blow up a gun that you admitted using reloaded ammunition in. That isn't a trait specific to Glock. Gun manufacturers would go broke if they had to replace every gun blown up by shoddy reloading practices. At least in the case of commercial ammo they can go after the ammo manufacturer to pay for the gun if the ammo was still at fault.

If I blew up one of my Glocks with bad ammo I would not expect them to pay for it... the solution is obvious, don't make bad ammo. [wink]

A gun manufacturer "crapping on reloads" is not a valid reason to not buy that particular product. I pretty much expect gun manufacturers to crap on reloads, as they have to limit their liability somehow, and excluding things that they definitely don't have control over is certainly in the cards.

-Mike

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom