Why can't you ship parts to MA from select online retailers?

Most of these wimp vendors have just been afraid of our communist AG from this communist state suing them. So they dont ship stuff here. Don't bother arguing with them
either, its a waste of time. Just move on and drive around the problem by whatever means. (there's nothing Aero or BCM or whoever, sells that you can't get for nearly the same price through a distributor that sells their stuff).
That was Maura's plan. Institute controls without having to defend them in a court. The threat of expensive litigation, arrest, or prosecution is sufficient to create a defacto ban.

That was Maura's plan. Institute controls without having to defend them in a court. The threat of expensive litigation, arrest, or prosecution is sufficient to create a defacto ban.

not just her plan lol it’s gone back to harshbarger days. they all use the same playbook maurons just has more rhetoric padded on but it’s the same thing

I was shopping on Palmetto State Armory, and in their FAQ, they ststed that they have no sales to the State of Massachusetts.

If you are physically in a PSA store and they find out you are from MA they will not sell to you. The one in Greenville SC refused to see my friend a 12 GA shotgun and once they found out we from MA they wouldn't sell us anything firearm related. They suck.

If you are physically in a PSA store and they find out you are from MA they will not sell to you. The one in Greenville SC refused to see my friend a 12 GA shotgun and once they found out we from MA they wouldn't sell us anything firearm related. They suck.
They aren't dumb though. Talk about not worth the aggravation from the state.

This always pissed me off when I lived in MA. I don't mind anymore. (sorry) I encourage a total ban for deliveries to MA, including the popo and DOR (in case they're hiring armed agents like the feds.) No armed details for politicians. Yeah, total ban.

Edit: And as slap shot said, GTFO. I enjoy getting everything delivered to my door. It took a while, however, to demassify.

Last edited:
They aren't dumb though. Talk about not worth the aggravation from the state.

They're still basically fags though, when there are tons of other retailers not scared of their own shadow over basically nothing. You know your shop is run by fags when you have worse internal regs than Walmart did when they sold guns (not all that long ago).

There was a guy here several years ago who said he went into a PSA and bought a bunch of ammo. Apparently someone figured out he was from MA aftter he left the store, and some guy went out like chasing him into the parking lot and then they demanded he return the ammo he just bought. He said "no" and drove off. [rofl]

Anything from Aero, BCM, and other companies that don't sell to Massachusetts can be found cheaper through wholesalers/distributors. I'm set up with a few right now and, even on the lower volume side of things, their prices beat what those companies sell their products for direct to consumer. As a customer and business owner, I understand both sides. But I also understand that it's a choice, not a rule or regulation, to not sell to MA residents. I'm more sympathetic towards certain FFL items being not-for-sale. But when you can't buy a t-shirt, I seriously doubt the "pro-2nd Amendment-ness" of a business.

PSA has done more to get guns in the hands of free Americans than any other firearms company. If you voted like free Americans, then you would get them too. It's not PSA that are the pussy and fags. its MA residents
This....free state thinking.......you can't be salty because they won't sell here.....its not the company's fault beyond the fact that they don't want to do the research to be part of the MA market.

People say that these businesses don't care because MA sales are low or something....but odds are, that might not be true at all. See the TSUSA thread. Lot of business there.

I buy just about all my guns ,accessories and ammo online....not from PSA though, their loss not mine. I get just as good deals or better at other online sellers that will sell here.

PSA just chose not to be in the MA market because of our stupid laws and they don't feel like being lawyers or paying someone to figure them out. I get that.

Their business, their rules, also their loss of business as well, and in soft times, they lose, because MA residents do spend money. No bad feelings towards them. My daughter uses them all the time in South Carolina.

That said, there are plenty of other online retailers that do ship here, simply use them and ignore PSA and BCM, like they don't exist.

Last edited:
Their business their rules.

The same thing can be said about everyone's beloved FFL's in Mass that are scared shitless of Maura and won't sell a lower or a Glock, yep their business and their rules but they are all fag cucks as well.
I tend to try and walk in other people's shoes before I call them names. Their business, their name on the license, their rules. I respect that, and I also respect the right to go elsewhere.

I have a good friend who is an FFL who has a side business, who toes the line to the state. I've never bought a gun from him, but he is a good friend, and I respect him, just as he respects me.

He would rather I go elsewhere for things he will not bring in. Understood, no harm, no foul......nor would he give me any crap about it.

But in that process, most of the time, I can get guns cheaper than he can because he doesn't do much volume, even normal stuff. That's a lot of the reason I haven't bought stuff from him more than anything. And....honestly, I can get it to my in area FFL a lot quicker and get it transferred. He has to order and all that and takes way more time. Low price online dealers kill people like him.

My issue is when an FFL gets mad at someone selling stuff they won't because of their lack of knowledge of the laws, or fear. Then I will feel free to call them an Ahole cuck.

Last edited:
This....free state thinking.......you can't be salty because they won't sell here.....its not the company's fault beyond the fact that they don't want to do the research to be part of the MA market.

People say that these businesses don't care because MA sales are low or something....but odds are, that might not be true at all. See the TSUSA thread. Lot of business there.

I buy just about all my guns ,accessories and ammo online....not from PSA though, their loss not mine. I get just as good deals or better at other online sellers that will sell here.

PSA just chose not to be in the MA market because of our stupid laws and they don't feel like being lawyers or paying someone to figure them out. I get that.

Their business, their rules, also their loss of business as well, and in soft times, they lose, because MA residents do spend money. No bad feelings towards them. My daughter uses them all the time in South Carolina.

That said, there are plenty of other online retailers that do ship here, simply use them and ignore PSA and BCM, like they don't exist.

I tend to try and walk in other people's shoes before I call them names. Their business, their name on the license, their rules. I respect that, and I also respect the right to go elsewhere.

What I don't like is when an FFL gets mad at someone selling stuff they won't because of their lack of knowledge of the laws, or fear. Then I will feel free to call them an Ahole cuck.
But your ok with people in MA being called pussys and fags by a NH guy? I have a lot of friends in Mass that would bitch slap some punk from NH labeling them like that just because they are surrounded by liberal shitbags

Ahhhh PSA…the harbor freight of the gun industry. Anyways….

I don’t feel sorry for Aero or BCM. Funny how they refused to sell to states like MA and now they can’t even sell in their own state.

If a small ammo company in CT can afford attorney fees and put 2 middle fingers in the AG’s face so can companies like Aero and BCM and PSA….

Eff em!!!!

But your ok with people in MA being called pussys and fags by a NH guy? I have a lot of friends in Mass that would bitch slap some punk from NH labeling them like that just because they are surrounded by liberal shitbags
As a whole voting group.....I will totally agree MA is one of the most Pussy and Fag states in the nation. I mean, you can't argue with it. I apologize to people I see in other states and have to instruct them that I am NOT that, because of our reputation as idiots nationwide. I mean.....Biden, Kerry, Liawatha, Barney Frank??? Besides Cali and NY, We are one of the #1 places where idiots rise to power for christ sake.

To may face if someone called me a liberal pussy? Negative, that would be time to bitch slap.

Last edited:
Sticks and stones and such. There's plenty wrong with NH as well and Mass transplants aren't helping.

Ahhhh PSA…the harbor freight of the gun industry. Anyways….

I don’t feel sorry for Aero or BCM. Funny how they refused to sell to states like MA and now they can’t even sell in their own state.

If a small ammo company in CT can afford attorney fees and put 2 middle fingers in the AG’s face so can companies like Aero and BCM and PSA….

Eff em!!!!
My feelings as well really. Their loss. Not salty about it, but their poor business decision for sure.

I do understand demographics.....because I've been down south. These people just don't care to understand our laws, and that's just fine, if I was from there, I'd probably be the same.....they look at me crosseyed when I say I can only have a ten round mag in my state. Shit like that is foreign to anyone that grew up in a free state.

But I always say, they better watch it, because it only takes a few douchebag cities to out vote the rurals and your ass is upside down.

Last edited:
As a whole voting group.....I will totally agree MA is one of the most Pussy and Fag states in the nation. I mean, you can't argue with it. I apologize to people I see in other states and have to instruct them that I am NOT that, because of our reputation as idiots nationwide. I mean.....Biden, Kerry, Liawatha, Barney Frank??? We are where idiots rise to power for christ sake.

To may face if someone called me a liberal pussy? Negative, that would be time to bitch slap.
True about overall voters but myself being from mass and having a ton of good friends there it annoys me when some hillbilly runs his mouth, I mean you could label the entire southern NH and Southern Maine the same way, but it don't make it right.

True about overall voters but myself being from mass and having a ton of good friends there it annoys me when some hillbilly runs his mouth, I mean you could label the entire southern NH and Southern Maine the same way, but it don't make it right.
There's plenty of solid people in MA. The difference is they don't push back effectively against the lunacy.

Mass residents:

We elect freedom hating commies....

Also mass residents: why don't companies with low profit margins want to ship to the 11 gun owners in mass who can use the internet. My 200 dollar psa upper is worth 25k in legal fees

They are vastly outnumbered, unless you got a battle plan I'm not sure how they can effectively push back where it makes a difference really.
There's no battle plan to win in MA. but just because they can't and never will win there doesn't mean there aren't solid people in the state.

I think the best idea for them is a strategic retreat to places that haven't gone insane.

Back
Top Bottom