• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Why I Carry: Some Monkey Attacks In Home Depot

Reptile

NES Member
Florida woman arrested after pet spider monkey allegedly attacks Home Depot employees
A woman whose pet spider monkey allegedly attacked two Home Depot employees in separate incidents has been arrested.

Tina Ballard was arrested Monday by Linville Land Harbor police officers in North Carolina, WPBF25 reported, and is slated to be extradited back to Okeechobee County.

The news comes after the monkey, "Spanky," reportedly jumped out of a shopping cart and grabbed a Home Depot cashier's shirt, leaving “red marks on the cashier’s shoulder and back," the Palm Beach Post reported in May. The incident was not reported to wildlife officials at the time.

Cont...

Florida woman arrested after pet spider monkey allegedly attacks Home Depot employees

1531858027478.jpg

Time for someone to spank the monkey

"Monkey Likey..."
1586ee4defe71891e14866f8edd133b0.jpg

^ If enbloc was a monkey...

Actually, Spanky just got turned down for a job at the HD because his IQ was to high, and was just trying to find out if the two employees were actually brain dead!

Could have been worse.

edited: that photo was actually of the fireman that got burned and had a full face transplant. my bad

this is the monkey attack victim...
upload_2018-7-18_8-18-12.jpeg

Last edited:
I can’t stop looking at the title of this thread. Reptile, do you really carry in case someone has a pet monkey that gets out of hand at Home Depot?

Back
Top Bottom