• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Why Men Aren't Allowed to Bathe Kids

You think that's funny, huh? This was me giving my daughter a bath when Mom was out.

SinkTime5.jpg

Sink bathing is a normal practice for the little ones in my family... Like C-pher said... MUCH easier than bending over the sink.

Adam

Not quite the same, but . . .

Some 4 years ago we had our house almost totally renovated (everthing but kitchen) and an addition built on. We had our bathroom ripped out and totally replaced. The contractor promised that it would be done in 5 days! Took 2 weeks! My Wife and I "sponge bathed" using the kitchen sink for that entire 2 weeks. Not fun for adults and NO, we didn't try to climb into the sink. [wink]

A Royal PITA, but the end result was well worth it.

LenS said:

Some 4 years ago we had our house almost totally renovated (everthing but kitchen) and an addition built on. We had our bathroom ripped out and totally replaced. The contractor promised that it would be done in 5 days! Took 2 weeks! My Wife and I "sponge bathed" using the kitchen sink for that entire 2 weeks. Not fun for adults and NO, we didn't try to climb into the sink. [wink]

What??? No pics??? [lol] [lol] [lol]

LenS said:

You should have just gone "French" for the 2 weeks!

Adam_MA said:
Sink bathing is a normal practice for the little ones in my family... Like C-pher said... MUCH easier than bending over the sink.

Adam

in our family too! I have better control of my baby bathing here in there.

Whose cutie baby was that anyway? :D

Back
Top Bottom