• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Why no Kasich thread?

Status
Not open for further replies.
If folks want to talk about a big gov progressive then they should go to the daily kos or the communist monitor

Relevant.

10371608_1702765653281535_3903088450248301659_n.jpg

Aaron[MA];4943321 said:

exactly.

If I remember, this Kasich is a gutter dweller who is pig-headed enough to try to bring down the entire GOP to satisfy his own ego. Has anything changed recently?

Well - there's no way I can support megalomaniac Trump or bible thumper Cruz. Kasich is around to split the delegate count and get us to a brokered convention so that Paul Ryan or Mitt Romney can be the actual nominee. Therefore, I support Kasich.

Well - there's no way I can support megalomaniac Trump or bible thumper Cruz. Kasich is around to split the delegate count and get us to a brokered convention so that Paul Ryan or Mitt Romney can be the actual nominee. Therefore, I support Kasich.

You support Kasich because you are hoping for a Mitt Romney or Paul Ryan nominee? You serious?

in some ways, Hillary would be preferential to Romney! [banghead]

how the **** would romney solve anything? at least she has a pair of balls.

Yum... lead paint chips. My post was 1/2 in jest :)

However:
- Trump is insane.
- Cruz is a bible thumper and I can't stand him.
- Hilliary is an untrustworthy criminal.
- Sanders is a communist.

All of the above are crazy choices. Kasich may be a bad choice, but we're out of other options.

Yum... lead paint chips. My post was 1/2 in jest :)

However:
- Trump is insane.
- Cruz is a bible thumper and I can't stand him.
- Hilliary is an untrustworthy criminal.
- Sanders is a communist.

All of the above are crazy choices. Kasich may be a bad choice, but we're out of other options.

May be? There is no possible way he is a choice for the republican nominee.

because this is pretty much his campaign...

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom