Why not? One more range question

I have searched all the threads and googled the best I can. I will be up in the Amesbury, Newburyport area soon and will have part of the afternoon off. Would love to do some shooting during some unusual week day down time...does anyone know of a place in that area besides Buds or Bobs or whatever? Think thats only an indoor range. I tried to get in touch w ppl at the Newbury Park where there is a range, but cannot get a response. Seeing some ppl up there who have not shot before and are interested in trying so figured a nice outdoor, sunny day in may would be awesome. Appreciate any suggestions.

Absolutely none that I am aware of... maybe the public range in byfield if I remember and its still there. But you need to have your hunters license or fishing license to use the property if I remember correctly. That was almost 10 years ago. Other then that you used to be able to shot in the sand pits in Salisbury but they have stopped that years ago also. Your pretty much out of luck without a club or range to shoot. I would not suggest trying to shoot on any private property unless your authorized and can confirm absolutely without a doubt your clearances from other habitable properties.

Yeah thats the answer I was finding, nada.

Guess maybe Bobs in Salisbury or wherever may have to do....sigh...

thanks

Yeah thats the answer I was finding, nada.

Guess maybe Bobs in Salisbury or wherever may have to do....sigh...

thanks

Weekends are always best but I will host you at one of my clubs for some shooting if you need to warm up the steel a bit.

Back
Top Bottom