• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Why you should go to the bank armed

safetyfirst2125

NES Member
Large cash withdrawals can take some time if the bills need to go thru the counting machine. This gives the crooked teller at the Littleton Citizens branch time to call the robber (s) outside and tell them who is coming out with $$ in the paper bag. I'm always armed and so are my sons who are in the shadows locked and loaded. In a few years Little Jack will be able to join us with a couple of 1911s on him. Jack.

I was in a similar situation this past Monday where I was withdrawing a significant amount of cash >5K. As BTSdog states, I was very aware of my surrounding between the front door and my truck where the hatchet lies under the drivers seat and the Beretta on the side. I parked close to the front entrance intentionally knowing I'd have a stiffy in my jeans on the way back.

The world is a dangerous place and you need to be aware all the time IMHO

Last edited:
Still your problem
Pretty soon the banks will be robbing us (called a bail-in) which is why I'm slowly, but methodically, moving my funds currently on deposit into physical cash and other wealth storage instruments

Now's the time, before the word gets out and everyone is running to the banks to get their money. If you bank with a credit union like I do you may have more time but in the end, the CUs will have no choice but to follow the fed directives

/end my little rant for today

Last edited:
Pretty soon the banks will be robbing us (called a bail-in) which is why I'm slowly, but methodically, moving my deposits into cash and other wealth storage

Now's the time, before the word gets out and everyone is running to the banks to get their money. If you bank with a credit union lie I do you may have more time but in the end, the CUs will have no choice but to follow the fed directives

/end my little rant for today
For those paying attention , China is already doing this to their banking and banking institutions. Saw on one of the Asia networks where China police were beating up citizens not happy about not being able to get into the banks. But I'm sure that would never happen here :rolleyes:
:rolleyes:

For those paying attention , China is already doing this to their banking and banking institutions. Saw on one of the Asia networks where China police were beating up citizens not happy about not being able to get into the banks. But I'm sure that would never happen here :rolleyes:
:rolleyes:

I've been saying it for years: retirement savings plans like 401Ks, 403Bs, IRAs, and pensions are all f***ed once the .gov realizes how much money is sitting around and figures out how to get their paws on it. For your own good, of course. You can't be trusted to manage your own money, after all. And if you can't manage your own money, then you really shouldn't have guns. :rolleyes:

I've been saying it for years: retirement savings plans like 401Ks, 403Bs, IRAs, and pensions are all f***ed once the .gov realizes how much money is sitting around and figures out how to get their paws on it. For your own good, of course. You can't be trusted to manage your own money, after all. And if you can't manage your own money, then you really shouldn't have guns. :rolleyes:
Also make it a PITA and costly to withdraw it any sooner than an age you may or may not live to. Bernie Madoff would be proud :mad:

I've been hearing this as long as I've been hearing "they're coming to get your guns", which is decades now. Still waiting for either to happen

I've been hearing this as long as I've been hearing "they're coming to get your guns", which is decades now. Still waiting for either to happen

Did you miss red flag laws, and the whole attempt to change the rules on Roth rollovers?

Just because it hasn't happened yet, does not mean that isn't their end game. The money seizures will take significantly longer, and may actually require a serious economic collapse first. You can't f*** over everyone's retirement accounts until you get rid of the guns, and they've clearly been trying to do that since at least the 80s.

I had a post earlier this year on this particular subject. My wife's mother passed away and we tried to take $17K out of my wife's and deceased MIL's account to pay for the funeral expenses. You would think we were trying to rip them off. They basically refused to give us cash. We pushed back hard and they finally had to agree, but it took a good amount of time for them to get the money together. Then once they did give us the cash we had to sign a waiver to not hold the bank liable if we got robbed in their parking lot. They wouldn't give us the money unless my wife signed the letter. It may be your money on paper, but heaven forbid you actually try to use it.

Well, on the guns, I think your "wait" is almost over. Be prepared is the best advice out there.

Why you should go to the bank armed​

☑️

I go everywhere armed...

Why not bring another person (or two) if making a large withdrawal? Say a friend or two that you trust and who also own (and know how to use) guns.

One friend goes inside while other sits in car with full visual on bank door and the rest of the lot. AR-15 riding "shotgun"...

Reciprocate for their needs...

I had a post earlier this year on this particular subject. My wife's mother passed away and we tried to take $17K out of my wife's and deceased MIL's account to pay for the funeral expenses. You would think we were trying to rip them off. They basically refused to give us cash. We pushed back hard and they finally had to agree, but it took a good amount of time for them to get the money together. Then once they did give us the cash we had to sign a waiver to not hold the bank liable if we got robbed in their parking lot. They wouldn't give us the money unless my wife signed the letter. It may be your money on paper, but heaven forbid you actually try to use it.
You can refuse to sign the waiver and they will have any bank employee sign it saying that you refused. Ask me how I know. All you have to sign is a friggin W/D slip. Jack.

Large cash withdrawals can take some time if the bills need to go thru the counting machine. This gives the crooked teller at the Littleton Citizens branch time to call the robber (s) outside and tell them who is coming out with $$ in the paper bag. I'm always armed and so are my sons who are in the shadows locked and loaded. In a few years Little Jack will be able to join us with a couple of 1911s on him. Jack.
My brother goes with me and I with him when there is large amounts. One of us will always be somewhere within 10 yards or less.
We act as if we don't know each other.

☑️

I go everywhere armed...

Why not bring another person (or two) if making a large withdrawal? Say a friend or two that you trust and who also own (and know how to use) guns.

One friend goes inside while other sits in car with full visual on bank door and the rest of the lot. AR-15 riding "shotgun"...

While this seems to me to be a bit over the top, I can't say it's a bad plan....lol

I hate banks which is why I've been a member at DCU for the last 20 years. IMHO, their they're the best within a crowd of financial criminals and rapists

Last edited:
☑️

I go everywhere armed...

Excellent !!!

And it's currently being implemented with money printing and inflation

While this seems to me to be a bit over the top, I can't say it's a bad plan....lol

I hate banks which is why I've been a member at DCU for the last 20 years. IMHO, their the best within a crowd of financial criminals and rapists
Yeah. It was getting a little weird when only $500 was being withdrawn... [rofl]

Do whatever is comfortable for you always works.

Back
Top Bottom