• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Wife wants a knife

Case makes some really nice pocket knives if it doesn't have to have a lock.

Did you ask what she wants? That'd be a great start.

My wife loved the trapper that I bought her until I got her a tiny OTF auto. She likes being able to open the knife, cut a package and retract and put away the knife without thought. She also likes the looks when a sweet middle aged woman pulls a switchblade from her purse like it's nothing. Too bad I can't get that trapper back, it's really nice and would be great for my Sunday church knife.

Case makes some really nice pocket knives if it doesn't have to have a lock.

Did you ask what she wants? That'd be a great start.

My wife loved the trapper that I bought her until I got her a tiny OTF auto. She likes being able to open the knife, cut a package and retract and put away the knife without thought. She also likes the looks when a sweet middle aged woman pulls a switchblade from her purse like it's nothing. Too bad I can't get that trapper back, it's really nice and would be great for my Sunday church knife.
Yeah… she’s the one who brought it up to me and gave the guidelines. She ended up going with a basic Swiss Army knife.

Back
Top Bottom