Wife went shooting with me for the first time tonight

She had a good time and was pretty accurate the only issue was the brand new sig mosquito jammed 4 or 5 times.i used Cci standard Remington viper both did it other than that she liked it but the jamming did make her nervous.

Did you clean it thoroughly before the first shot? Most people say it takes a couple hundred rounds to properly break in a new firearm.

Very good. Sorry to hear about the jam ups though. Hopefully she wasn't thrown off by that.

I have the mosquito too. I only run CCI mini mags through it. I have yet to have an issue with it. Mine came with 2 recoil springs one was weaker so you could run standard stuff through it.

+1 to you when I get to a computer for taking the wife. I wish I could get my wife to go.

After the sig I had her shoot my 1943 s&w victory .38 she liked it no jams no problems easy to load.she also liked my 1934 marlin 81 rifle in all it was a good night.

Good on you sir... for the mosquito run CCI mini mags or polish the feed ramp and install lighter spring my eats everything after that. Or you could use it to practice malfunction drills. With the mosquito you really only have those options its never going to eat bulk ammo on its own.

Sent from my XT907 using Tapatalk 4

"This thread is worthless without pics"

Lets get with the program here.

Every other thread entitled "Took xxx out shooting for the first time" has pics!

Ok, rant off.

Glad you took her out!

Awesome, still waiting to being my wife to the range. She is currently has a bad wing due to a minor surgery, but she says, after she heals up, she wants to go!

Good on you sir... for the mosquito run CCI mini mags or polish the feed ramp and install lighter spring my eats everything after that. Or you could use it to practice malfunction drills. With the mosquito you really only have those options its never going to eat bulk ammo on its own.

Sent from my XT907 using Tapatalk 4[/QU
Same here with my Mosquito lighter spring did the trick

Back
Top Bottom