• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Will "Real ID" clean house?

I think it is relatively new, or at least it got added at the local AAA within the last year because I got a ton of notices about it.
RMV service at AAA have been available for years now. I actually got my international drivers license at one about 3 years ago. They don’t do everything but for something like this it’s much more pleasant than the DMV.

RMV service at AAA have been available for years now. I actually got my international drivers license at one about 3 years ago. They don’t do everything but for something like this it’s much more pleasant than the DMV.

At this point I think the last time I went into a DMV for a license was 9 years ago, so I would have no idea when it started. I have been to the RMV for some registration related stuff maybe 3 and 4 years ago. I absolutely plan to go to the AAA when I need it done, just I know the one near me only started in the past 6 months maybe. I think it has gone live at different offices at different times, so I guess the trend started more out towards you years ago and is just getting to my office now?

Ditto on AAA services. I usually grab some discount movie theater tickets as well.

It looks like illegals will be SOL when they can't renew a drivers license, fly, or verify who they are with a "Real-ID", or use for any of the benefits they're receiving that we're paying for. This looks like it has real potential to clean house and is a Federal requirement that MA has to comply with.

MA has been dragging its feet on this to make sure that the max can be sucked out of you pocket to support the sanctuary initiative/agenda

REAL ID Act - Wikipedia

RI contractors, who are illegals, only need to show a drivers license and pay a fee to get a contractors license.
I'm sure that there will be no shortage of connected people offering stolen/forged docs to illegals so that they can get their "real" ID.

If this initiative can help with the following in any way, I'll support it 1000% along with the death penalty for dealers and distributors, which seems to be working in foreign countries. Let's add forgers and holders of forged Real-ID's !

I saw Representative Markey on the national news the other night say that the amount of fentanyl being seized in a one year time frame is now enough to kill everyone in the US. Will it be six months in 2018? Do the organizers of these groups realize their supporting the groups that are out to obviously kill us. And like the LEO that was on the Boston TV news last night was saying that the public would asked a year or two ago why we need each and every extra security measure that is now common. Let's see......who said......"Experience teaches a dear school, but a fool will learn by no other". Golly gee, that was Ben Franklin a long time ago talking about LIBTARD Fools!

Sen. Ed Markey calls fentanyl ‘the Godzilla of opioids’

Analysis | The Health 202: Skyrocketing fentanyl seizures illustrate its growing contribution to opioid crisis
Massive fentanyl seizure linked to N.J. Walmart, Home Depot lots
Fentanyl seizures skyrocket at AZ border as deaths from drug double in US

Last edited:
rmv_realid_cardcomparison_0318_1_0.jpg

You should have a passport. No driver's license is going to get you out of and back into the USA if you should need to travel on short notice. Everyone should have a passport -- even your children.

Last time I checked only, approximately, one-third of US citizens have a passport.

ETA: It has gone up a bit.
Passport Statistics

My license expires in mid-2020, so will suck it up and use passport for a few months if I need to fly in that window.

The fentanyl crisis exists only because recreational drugs are illegal.

Suppliers seem to be providing substantially more than the recreational population seems to be, so I would read a little bit more into this, like a National Security Treat level. Waiting to see if this is true in any way will be very costly in lives. So I respectfully fully disagree with the opinion/statement. That's just my opinion

Last edited:
Got my certified birth certificate a a W2 right here and will use my LTC and the letter they sent me later this month. Waiting to see if the lines settle down but have to get it done this week.

Not sure what the illegals are going to do.

You think they can't get fake ID's good enough to spoof a DMV worker?

I can’t (well I can) believe people actually support this. The name alone should be telling. We already have passports and passport cards. Drivers licenses are issued by state. Why do you now want a federal but state issued ID?

You think they can't get fake ID's good enough to spoof a DMV worker?

It all depends. One of the required SSN documents is as simple as a SS card. I couldn't find mine if my life depended on it but I'm rather confident that any illegal has at least 2 spares.[smile]
The lawful presence list is a bit more complicated. I only have a Certified BC in hand because I sent away to Boston for it a while back (about 9 years ago) to get my Passport as our other home is close to Canada but I never followed thru.
The Mass Residency requirement is a joke and I'm shocked they with accept a LTC. I'll bet I get the hairy eyeball handing that to them.

As for supporting this I'm mixed but no matter what it should need to be shown in order to vote. I'm aware they want ice water in hell too.

When you apply they actually scan all your documents into the computer.

I’m sure it’s all very secure. It’s not like hackers will seek out copies of the documents needed to get a real id.

I’m sure it’s all very secure. It’s not like hackers will seek out copies of the documents needed to get a real id.

The RMV has been scanning all provided docs for years.

The hackers need not apply. Employees will do that heavy lifting and offer duplicates of the documents for a reasonable price.

The hackers need not apply. Employees will do that heavy lifting and offer duplicates of the documents for a reasonable price.

Don't lump all employees into this statement. My daughter works there. She has her LTC and is a plaintiff in Weng vs Evans. BTW, if you present your LTC to my daughter as a form of ID, she will probably ask what your carrying and what your favorites are. Hers BTW is a Chrome 1911 with ivory grips.

Good point!

60 Minutes did a segment on how many US companies and organizations are cyber security compliant, via ISO27000, versus euro companies. The number in the US was pitiful. A few years ago, everyone with a government security clearance had “ALL” their security information hacked. The lack of prevention should be a basis for criminal negligence with the witnessed punishment phase subcontracted to Kim Jung via a good neighbor program. That will help with the arrogant attitude of the IT professionals and company executives responsible for our data security and repercussions from its misuse and lack of accountability.

ISO 27000 - ISO 27001 and ISO 27002 Standards

Last edited:
Clearly most of you don’t have a CDL. Fingerprints required for HazMat endorsement.
Big brother is here and he ain’t going anywhere.

Dump your phones, cards and travel in total fear of cameras.

Back
Top Bottom