William Ruger, Jr. has checked out

The second generation has now passed, but there are still people who won't forgive the company for Bill Sr.'s statements about magazine size.
Then they should feel the same way about s and w for the Hillary hole.....And Colt for their bullshit in going to mil only contracts. If they own revolvers hope it's a charter arms or Taurus.

Then they should feel the same way about s and w for the Hillary hole.....And Colt for their bullshit in going to mil only contracts. If they own revolvers hope it's a charter arms or Taurus.

My Taurus .357 was actually much more reliable and accurate than any new S&W I've bought. That said, I never had a problem with my S&Ws that had the firing pin on the hammer (where it belongs!), that's always been my way of checking if it was made when the company gave a crap.

I guess I've kind of forgiven S&W for the lock, but I can't forgive them for crappy guns and sh!tty customer service. Colts have never appealed to me, besides their SAA - which I still covet, but I settle for Ruger Blackhawks since I want to do more than just look at them.

The second generation has now passed, but there are still people who won't forgive the company for Bill Sr.'s statements about magazine size.

It was not his shining moment. If he had walked it back, even years later, it would have been fine.

I think I'm missing something. What's the deal with hk

^^^This^^^
Long time running joke about how if your a civilian HK could not give less of a damn what you think or about your needs. They definitely make great products, but they definitely treat the firearms community like they are doing them a great service by allowing them to purchase their firearms despite their anti-consumer policies.
I guess you take it for what it is though. Sig focuses far more on marketing and mostly innovative ideas (not saying their implementation is always the greatest though given their QC.) that listen to their customers. At least being receptive to their community. HK makes products that have better QC (We'll see how that continues with their integration into the states) and zero interest in what their customers have to say.

Long time running joke about how if your a civilian HK could not give less of a damn what you think or about your needs. They definitely make great products, but they definitely treat the firearms community like they are doing them a great service by allowing them to purchase their firearms despite their anti-consumer policies.
Exactly right.

HK wants government contracts. They treat private consumers like someone who has to go through training and three home visits just to adopt a mutt from the shelter.

Last edited:
Exactly right.

HK wants government contracts. They treat private consumers like someone who has to go through training and three home visits just to adopt a mutt from the shelter.

It is a German company whos probably in bed with the German government, which treats civilians who own guns like shit too so.....

As for Ruger, I couldn't be happier with my new Mark IV. RIP to Bill JR. I'm fine with Ruger as long as they never adopt Bill Sr's stance on mag restrictions again.

I think my next gun is gonna be a PC9 or a 1022 tactical model of some sort.

Back
Top Bottom