• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Wilmington 3/1, 3/2

never been to this one. Its close to me, how big is it.

not that I have any more money to spend. [rolleyes]

Hopefully there will be half decent prices...haven't been to a gun show since last September.

Will be there Saturday, friend has a table there so I volunteered to help,,,, might bring some Garand stuff to get rid of,,,

Good chance I'll make this one.
I've always liked the show at the Shriners, and it never feels as cramped as the other venues either because they set it up with decently wide aisles.

The bf and I will be there sunday with a friend or two. Last time I bought some jerky and a book, and visited with some of the vendors I know. Bigger place, smaller crowds.

I will be there for sure.
This is by far one of my favorite shows
It is just a real easy venue to get in and out of.
PLEASE everyone remember to take a nice bath and also STAY THE HELL OUT OF MY WAY . . . . LOL
One quick and very basic rule, if you happen to meet a long lost buddy and decide to talk for awhile then get the frig out of the middle of the isle and go talk somewhere else.
Thank you and enjoy the ride.

Do you think there will be any deals on Garand's, or Mosin's?

or any .22 ammo [rofl]

Garand deals Probably not.
Mosin's will be hit or miss . If you know any thing about them that will help you not get ripped off.

I saw one guy selling a common mosin for around 250$ and 3 tables down a guy was selling one from the same factory and year for 130$.

If you got a smart phone make sure it's charged and just look the mosin up.

Back
Top Bottom