• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Wilmington 3/1, 3/2

I will be there around 12:30. I will be wearing jeans and a sweatshirt. Might have a coat on. See you all there.

if anyone sees SKS or Mini14 socks, let me know.. cant make it today, but will try to come in Sun. Trying to bring some members with me....

Built in battering ram, sounds perfect to me
[rofl] Knowing my 2year old like I Do ... words that are likely to be spoken by him is a very load voice...

GO AWAY, IS MY , NOT YOURS , WHERE THOMAS DADDY, DADDY I POOP, << this being the most likely sense when any bad smell arose he thinks is "HIS poop" [rofl]
that happen often as we have a older dog the seen to like to pass wind around as..[shocked]

yup I will stay home today... have fun you all [wink]

- - - Updated - - -

Anyone know if i stand a decent shot at finding a complete upper for an AR? Or some pre-ban mags? all i'm really looking for.
IF price have no limit i'm sure you will find some.

Anyone know if i stand a decent shot at finding a complete upper for an AR? Or some pre-ban mags? all i'm really looking for.

yes to both as of at least the last few shows ive been to, going rate for prebans in $35+ range, uppers are a pit more rapey in price.

Heading out now. I'm not looking for anything in particular, but if I see anything that strikes my fancy for the right price I'll get it. I'll be wearing my Zombie Response Team sweatshirt, if you see me we can do the secret NES handshake [laugh]

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk

I am sure you will see both uppers and pre-bans at Wilmington but as posted above you will probably pay top dollar for them. I think Precision Point Firearms still has some pre-ban 30's. He will be cheaper than getting them at a show.

I'm thinking about going but I'm not sure I want to pay $12 if there's not going to be any ammo, ammo cans, holsters, etc etc anyone know if I will be able to find these types of accessories? I might buy a firemarm but it has to be a good deal really just looking for accessories

Yeah, plenty of firemarms. :thumbup:

If anyone's interested saw a wasr w/30 round mag new for 585. Lowest price I've seen in a while

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I got there at 10 and the line was the length of the building, but it moved smoothly.
On Target Firearms was there and had 4 very nice Russian SKS's for $350 + transfer. $50 more than the GB.
I picked up a case of Tula 7.62x39 for $219 + tax, slightly less than online with shipping -- if I lived in a free state.
Looked for a SKS sling -- didn't find one.
Looked for a replacement stock then changed my mind and decided to work with the beat to s#!t one I have.
Left before it got too crowded.

I ended up only getting two 20rd at mags. It kind of smelled like a barn, which is an improvement over the smell in previous years.

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk

Back
Top Bottom