WILMINGTON, MA FIREARM AND KNIFE SHOW 2023

It was...ok. Lots of empty tables and only the main parking lot full, possibly because of the weather. The prices are ridiculous. The vendors must enjoy carrying all their stuff in and out. Still, it was a day out and I got to look at stuff

How many actual gun stores were there?

It was...ok. Lots of empty tables and only the main parking lot full, possibly because of the weather. The prices are ridiculous. The vendors must enjoy carrying all their stuff in and out. Still, it was a day out and I got to look at stuff
The flyer doesn't say full tables.
Just 500 tables [rofl]

This is what I can’t wrap my head around. All that time and effort to bring in overpriced stuff.
I haven’t been to a gun show since like 2015 or so and it was the Wilmington show lol

It was always a so-so show. It was a good excuse to get out of the house. Mostly a yard sale with very few decent firearms/prices. I stopped going a couple of years ago.

Ahhhhh, remember the good ol days when the ammo guy would have pallets full for good deals. Had to make multiple trips out to my truck to load up my purchases. Not so much anymore...

I hadn't been in a few years and a pal was going so I thought I'd take a look around. It wasn't all insane. A new colt gold cup for 1400 and a new SW 442 for 450. Plus got a deal on some jerky and said hi to Jim from GOAL.

Ahhhhh, remember the good ol days when the ammo guy would have pallets full for good deals. Had to make multiple trips out to my truck to load up my purchases. Not so much anymore...
Yup. Bought a new G23 for $450 at the Springfield show in 1996. The bargains disappeared a couple of years later

Back
Top Bottom