Wilmington MA

Holstermakers

I've never seen a "good selection" of holsters at a gun show. Usually 1-3 vendors, each with a single brand of cheap holsters. I don't recall any other real selection at this show. Usually see C-Tac stuff and don't recall seeing that at this show.

LenS,
Thanks for the reply. I'd heard you could always find cheap holsters at gun shows but wondered if any of the custom holster guys ever showed up to display their work and take orders.

Just wanted to post a review of working the weekend at the show. Saw Ray with another SKS. OK folks, nothing to see here...move along[laugh].

Had the typical questions and statements, "I can buy this at ( fill in the blank) for $20 less. My question, why don't you, answer " I want to buy it today". My response, then drive to the gun store and buy it. The budget minded customer then states, " I don't want to spend the money on gas"..... [hmmm]....Ya just cant win at times. Overall folks were really nice.

Sorry about that I got your message and meant to call you back it was mailed out late last week.

No prob John thanks for the reply. I picked up a $15 light similar in size to the Freedom to hold me over until I get it back. Nowhere near as bright though!

Just wanted to post a review of working the weekend at the show. Saw Ray with another SKS. OK folks, nothing to see here...move along[laugh].

Had the typical questions and statements, "I can buy this at ( fill in the blank) for $20 less. My question, why don't you, answer " I want to buy it today". My response, then drive to the gun store and buy it. The budget minded customer then states, " I don't want to spend the money on gas"..... [hmmm]....Ya just cant win at times. Overall folks were really nice.

You mean another one besides the Chinese one he scooped up on Saturday? [grin]

He didn't want to spend the money on gas? How much did he pay to get into the show? hmmm.

I can say this with confidence.....at least half those firearms there were junk. I saw loads of rusted, pitted, and damage non-rare firearms that dealers were still asking a premium price for. I love to restore firearms, but for that kind of money they just weren't worth it.

I can say this with confidence.....at least half those firearms there were junk. I saw loads of rusted, pitted, and damage non-rare firearms that dealers were still asking a premium price for. I love to restore firearms, but for that kind of money they just weren't worth it.

fully agreed.
In my opinion prices were very high..ESP on knives, there was one dealer selling a knife I was looking at, for 200$ more then online sites. Also there was no deals on Ammo. The

Beef jerky was good though!!!

Back
Top Bottom