Wilmington Show Nov 12 & 13

I'm GOING! This really ought to be interesting, seeing as this is the 1st Gun Show after the elections. PLUS the beef jerky guy is always there!

Same here. Broke so not planning on buying much, if anything, but I'm curious to see the crowd. If Clinton wins I picture it to be a cross between Black Friday door busters and the movie World War Z. [laugh]

I actually like this show over all other MA shows. There usually are several ammo vendors competing there so the NY guys tend to have to lower their rape prices. Plus there are vendors there that typically do not show up in Marlboro, Foxboro or Springfield.

The vendor that had the banner that said 308 Ammo was forced out of the show a year or so ago. Supposedly at the request of the NY ammo vendor.

So that's why I haven't seen them there for a while. Is this the same company that used to do the Holbrook club show too? They used to have an ammo company that took up the entire back room of the second building with a nice spread. I haven't seen them there in a while either.

Cash is King! They have an ATM at the show.
Make sure you bring enough cash in with you to start, though. I tried to make a withdrawal at that ATM and got cut off. My bank caps the amount of single day withdrawals for security purposes, which makes sense, but puts the brakes on impulse buying in a hurry. [laugh]

Another thing to consider is that if Hitlery wins tonight then you will see full on retard prices for just about everything come Saturday's gun show. I'm betting at least a 20-40% jump in ammo prices and depending on the panic, gun prices could reach ridiculous levels.

Another thing to consider is that if Hitlery wins tonight then you will see full on retard prices for just about everything come Saturday's gun show. I'm betting at least a 20-40% jump in ammo prices and depending on the panic, gun prices could reach ridiculous levels.

This! If HillDog wins tonight, the show will be a complete CF. If Trump wins, it will still be a mess but likely just slightly more than normal.

I am planning on going, this will also be my first gun show. Not planning on buying much, hopefully some ammo and an attachment or 2.

Silly question but can i carry inside? Metal detectors? Before i get a wise guy reply, remember this is my first show

Silly question but can i carry inside? Metal detectors? Before i get a wise guy reply, remember this is my first show

My personal quote is concealed means concealed. You will be asked if you are carrying. If you respond yes you will need to unload at a table and leave your mag/ammo behind. If you say no and you're concealed you just walk in. Though if you are weakly concealed and they notice it you will be called on it. The most they can do though is ask you to leave.

My primary reason for going would be for ammo and maybe a tactical/range backpack and knife. Am i wasting my time going? Are ammo prices cheaper at these gun shows?

My primary reason for going would be for ammo and maybe a tactical/range backpack and knife. Am i wasting my time going? Are ammo prices cheaper at these gun shows?

No, they will have a ton of packs and knives there. As to ammo it will depend upon who shows up. If it's just the NY guys you'd be better off going to Four Seasons after the show.

cash is king. some have machines but the dealer I bought a Glock and a M1 Garand from did most of his business at shows and from his house, so he didnt take cards. there is an ATM there though

Yes, you have to pay... but I have never been able to find the price for any NEGS shows. Instead, you can easily find the "get a dollar off" coupon [hmmm]
Probably intentional so people don't know how much they're in for until they show up at the door.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom