• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Winter Warrior Milsurp Postal Match

Pending announcements for postal match winner and honorable mentions for other distinguished shooters. I'll go through the results and post winner and 'fabulous' prizes over the weekend.

A BIG thank you to all who participated. Winters tend to get a little slow for shooting and even activity on the forum gets a little quiet. I found the posts very entertaining and/or interesting and thought all the activity helped to pass through the winter.

I think I'll do it again next winter. Considering opening it up to any wood stocked milsurp, so no AR's. Simply too easy to rebarrel an AR and have a ridiculously accurate tack-driver. Also to keep it fair, I'll be maintaining the requirement of below freezing or necessary to at least have some snow present at your range, LOL.

:emoji_flag_us:​

The NES '17-'18 WINTER WARRIOR is Rockrivr1, with a 98-5X shot with a Mosin Nagant 91/30.

CONGRATULATIONS!!! [party]

72054a0f805e48c125f9f2340a4d2709.jpg

Rockriver1, please send me an address to mail your prize.

I lost count regarding most trips to the range, but I think Majspud would have that honor. Rockrivr1 also brought a variety of hardware to the range.

Polar Bear award goes to Arto for shooting prone on the ice, no mat! That's some hardcore shooting.

I think I hold the record for coldest range day, minus 7F and a 96-1X with a M1 Garand. Anyone shoot in colder weather?

As mentioned, thanks again to everyone who participated. Nice shooting!!!

The NES '17-'18 WINTER WARRIOR is Rockrivr1, with a 98-5X shot with a Mosin Nagant 91/30.

CONGRATULATIONS!!! [party]

72054a0f805e48c125f9f2340a4d2709.jpg

Rockriver1, please send me an address to mail your prize.

I lost count regarding most trips to the range, but I think Majspud would have that honor. Rockrivr1 also brought a variety of hardware to the range.

Polar Bear award goes to Arto for shooting prone on the ice, no mat! That's some hardcore shooting.

I think I hold the record for coldest range day, minus 7F and a 96-1X with a M1 Garand. Anyone shoot in colder weather?

As mentioned, thanks again to everyone who participated. Nice shooting!!!

Thanks and good shooting everyone!!!!! I can't believe I won with that Mosin as I was looking to sell it to fund something else more then a few times but kept it for some reason. Not bad for a $200 rifle. She's now a keeper. Thanks again!

Thanks and good shooting everyone!!!!! I can't believe I won with that Mosin as I was looking to sell it to fund something else more then a few times but kept it for some reason. Not bad for a $200 rifle. She's now a keeper. Thanks again!

I'll give you $250 for it!

Back
Top Bottom