• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

With latest addition, my small but growing collection

My small, but getting bigger collection

SV400073.jpg

From left to right:

Remington 700 in 7MM Rem Mag Leopold VX-1 Scope
Remington 700 in .222 Rem unknown scope(Inherited)
Yugoslavian SKS with Bayonet and Grenade Launcher
DPMS M4
Benelli Super Black Eagle 12ga
Benelli Nova 12ga
Marlin Model 60 .22 LR
Ithace Featherlite 20ga shotgun

Bottom:
Winchester model 62A .22 short

SV400076.jpg

Handguns:
Top: HK USP Compact .45
Bottom: Glock 23C (.40 S&W)

thanks

The 700 in .222 is an heirloom from my grandfather. Checked it with remington, it was manufactured in 68, 12 yrs before I was born.

The Marlin was his also but doesn't look or feel very old, but I haven't looked into it.

The Winchester 62A is pretty f'in old, needs a few parts, mainly fasteners. They don't effect operation though. It is fun to shoot and sound like a loud pellet gun. It is the only pump action 22 I have ever fired. It is a blast

Very nice collection. :D

Those pump .22s are fun. I bought the new Taurus copy of the 62 for my wife a couple of years ago & it's an accurate little rifle.

CD

Pilgrim said:
Herald headline yesterday,

"THERE WERE GUNS IN THE HOUSE!"

you should be ashamed.

[lol]

I don't know what to say. I should go sell them right now. Or turn them in to the police. I feel like a horrible human being, being interested in the shooting sports. I should go learn how to play polo instead. [lol] [lol]

I can help you out here. I will take the pump .22 or the AR carbine off your hands, and put them in a safe place for free! Cuz that's the kind of person I am.

hminsky said:
I can help you out here. I will take the pump .22 or the AR carbine off your hands, and put them in a safe place for free! Cuz that's the kind of person I am.

I appreciate your generosity and selflessness. But, I think I will take my chances for now. Unless something changes, I think I will hold onto them. [lol] [lol]

Back
Top Bottom