• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Wojtek Weaponry Adjustable Gas Blocks

WojtekWeaponry

Dealer
NES Member
I don't have a storefront for people to cruise in and purchase my goods but I do have a website and I ship quickly!

As some might know, I have built my business on supplying excellent adjustable gas blocks at reasonable prices for shooters in any budget range. From your basic "poverty pony" to a racy Colt, my blocks have been used to increase reliability, functionality and shootability for thousands of rifles and riflemen.

Here is a small writeup of the types of blocks I offer.

1) Infinite adjustable gas blocks use a small screw to adjust the gas flow and the adjustment is locked into place via a small set screw in the side of the block. This type of block is more of a "set it and forget it" variety.

2) Click adjustable blocks have an audible and tactile "click" during adjustment (because of the ball-and-detent system interfacing with longitudinal grooves in the adjustment screw) and is more geared towards shooters that want to swap between suppressed and unsuppressed shooting easier or adjust their rifles to different diets better.

Each type of block comes in two different types of attachment styles.

1) Clamp attachment. This style is by far my most popular seller due to ease of attachment. No dimples, no pins, just slip, set and hand tighten the three screws on the bottom. Mess up the alignment despite all preventive measures? No biggie, just loosen and move into the correct position.

Worried about the longevity of a clamp block on your rifle? Don't, because you'll shear the barrel index pin off before you can get a properly installed gas block to rotate out of position.

2) Set screw attachment. This is the old standby that still works really well, just line up everything, dimple your barrel and set your screws. If you're really interested in making sure the block never moves, I include a pilot hole in the side of all the blocks for milling/drilling a cross pin.

Some unique features of my blocks

1) My blocks have a gas port witness whole, essentially a completely milled-through gas port. This allows for perfect port alignment.
2) On my infinite blocks, there is a hole in the front to allow removal of the gas tube.
3) On my click adjustable blocks, the detent mechanism is removable and serviceable and, in a pinch, can completely lock down the screw.
4) I primarily sell clamp blocks. No drilling or milling necessary, easy to install and remove and very secure. Really an ideal setup for a wide variety of applications.

You can find more information out and order up on my website. Shipping is included with purchase!

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2022-07-20 at 23.02.35.png
    Screen Shot 2022-07-20 at 23.02.35.png
    246.1 KB · Views: 47
  • Screen Shot 2022-07-20 at 23.02.16.png
    Screen Shot 2022-07-20 at 23.02.16.png
    271.5 KB · Views: 46
I don't have a storefront for people to cruise in and purchase my goods but I do have a website and I ship quickly!

As some might know, I have built my business on supplying excellent adjustable gas blocks at reasonable prices for shooters in any budget range. From your basic "poverty pony" to a racy Colt, my blocks have been used to increase reliability, functionality and shootability for thousands of rifles and riflemen.

Here is a small writeup of the types of blocks I offer.

1) Infinite adjustable gas blocks use a small screw to adjust the gas flow and the adjustment is locked into place via a small set screw in the side of the block. This type of block is more of a "set it and forget it" variety.

2) Click adjustable blocks have an audible and tactile "click" during adjustment (because of the ball-and-detent system interfacing with longitudinal grooves in the adjustment screw) and is more geared towards shooters that want to swap between suppressed and unsuppressed shooting easier or adjust their rifles to different diets better.

Each type of block comes in two different types of attachment styles.

1) Clamp attachment. This style is by far my most popular seller due to ease of attachment. No dimples, no pins, just slip, set and hand tighten the three screws on the bottom. Mess up the alignment despite all preventive measures? No biggie, just loosen and move into the correct position.

Worried about the longevity of a clamp block on your rifle? Don't, because you'll shear the barrel index pin off before you can get a properly installed gas block to rotate out of position.

2) Set screw attachment. This is the old standby that still works really well, just line up everything, dimple your barrel and set your screws. If you're really interested in making sure the block never moves, I include a pilot hole in the side of all the blocks for milling/drilling a cross pin.

Some unique features of my blocks

1) My blocks have a gas port witness whole, essentially a completely milled-through gas port. This allows for perfect port alignment.
2) On my infinite blocks, there is a hole in the front to allow removal of the gas tube.
3) On my click adjustable blocks, the detent mechanism is removable and serviceable and, in a pinch, can completely lock down the screw.
4) I primarily sell clamp blocks. No drilling or milling necessary, easy to install and remove and very secure. Really an ideal setup for a wide variety of applications.

You can find more information out and order up on my website. Shipping is included with purchase!

Just got my tracking number from you. Ordered the infinite clamp on block for my diamondback 7.62x39 10" barrel on my bear creek arsenal upper. Hopefully I can dial it in easily.
Your blocks came highly recommended from Steve Bruno

Are you going to have any click adjustable, set screw securing, blocks available (.750" ID, low profile)?
All the barrels I have are already dimpled, and I'm comfortable with that configuration (for install). Also, any new blocks I get are nitride coated/treated.

Are you going to have any click adjustable, set screw securing, blocks available (.750" ID, low profile)?
All the barrels I have are already dimpled, and I'm comfortable with that configuration (for install). Also, any new blocks I get are nitride coated/treated.
I have a good inventory of clicky set screw blocks and every block I sell is low-profile with dimensions listed.

Back
Top Bottom