Woman fatally shoots suspected ‘peeping Tom’ outside bedroom window

Reptile

NES Member
HOUSTON (KTRK) - Police are investigating after a suspected “peeping Tom” outside a Houston home was shot to death by a woman inside.

A woman in north Houston says she was frightened when she saw a strange man looking into her bedroom window around 11 p.m. Friday night.

Believing she was in danger, she got her rifle and opened fire in self-defense.

Police say the woman fired several shots through her wall, at least one of which apparently hit the suspect in the torso.

F that, kill the pervert. There's too many scumbags on the planet.

While I agree on the surface, shooting through a wall, without knowing what’s behind it, is the definition of stupid. Never mind that it breaks multiple rules of gun safety.
Even if you think there’s a peeping tom, them being outside dictates the possibility of calling the police. Absolutely arm yourself!
But whether she’s tried or not, neither castle doctrine nor self defense really apply here. How can you say someone outside your home is an immediate threat while you’re inside and they aren’t actively trying to break in?

Last edited:
While I agree on the surface, shooting through a wall, without knowing what’s behind it, is the definition of stupid. Never mind that it breaks multiple rules of gun safety.
Even if you think there’s a peeping tom, them being outside dictates the possibility of calling the police. Absolutely arm yourself!
But whether she’s tried or not, neither castle doctrine nor self defense really apply here. How can you say someone outside your home is an immediate threat while you’re inside and they aren’t actively trying to break in?

This. What if it was the neighbor's teenage kid doing it on a dare?

"[If] you want to keep someone away from your house, just fire the shotgun through the door."
-President Joe Biden

Perhaps the wall identified as a door, or the home owner wanted to put a door where the wall is?

You don't get it. These scumbags violate the laws of decent society. They lower the quality of life for people who simply want to live their lives without worrying about some pervert looking through their windows at night. Yeah, she violated the letter of the law but I applaud her actions.

The reason society is so f***ed up these days is tolerance for aberrant behavior. Back in the day, we put these people in the looney bin. Since we abolished that process, these loons are running wild.

Good on her for ridding society on one piece of shit.

I feel threatened by this woman.

Although, I am not a peeper - she scares me when I think how careless she is.

If she could shoot a man through a window - what else is she capable of?

I'm glad the peeper is dead, but I think this woman is a danger to society.

HOUSTON (KTRK) - Police are investigating after a suspected “peeping Tom” outside a Houston home was shot to death by a woman inside.

A woman in north Houston says she was frightened when she saw a strange man looking into her bedroom window around 11 p.m. Friday night.

Believing she was in danger, she got her rifle and opened fire in self-defense.

Police say the woman fired several shots through her wall, at least one of which apparently hit the suspect in the torso.

george-costanza-was-that-wrong.gif

You don't get it. These scumbags violate the laws of decent society. They lower the quality of life for people who simply want to live their lives without worrying about some pervert looking through their windows at night. Yeah, she violated the letter of the law but I applaud her actions.

The reason society is so f***ed up these days is tolerance for aberrant behavior. Back in the day, we put these people in the looney bin. Since we abolished that process, these loons are running wild.

Good on her for ridding society on one piece of shit.
img1278.jpeg

The rule is look but but don’t touch…Unless you’re married then it’s try not to look..

a pretty creepy thing to do is look through someone’s window.

I can’t be the first one to think, but this without photos of the woman I can’t assess whether she’s guilty or not…Classic NES

And Newsweek runs the story and then goes into a rant about gun violence and homicides on the rise. I don’t know the circumstances of this one and if it was a justified shooting, sounds like she was in imminent fear, but if defending yourself with a firearm in your home is going on the stats sheet as “gun violence,” then those stats are really screwy. Colion Noir on YouTube gives a good breakdown of “gun violence“ on his channel. Every death by a firearm is considered in the “gun violence” stats, including suicides, negligence shootings, and justified self-defense shootings. they’re playing the cute game of pretending not to know the difference between violent crime and legal use of a firearm.

Back
Top Bottom