Womans gun stolen after leaving it in restroom

I'm at a loss.....the only word I can think of is MORON! CCW is a fundamental right, but also serious responsibility. If you can't keep track of your own weapon, then perhaps you shouldn't carry?

I'm at a loss.....the only word I can think of is MORON! CCW is a fundamental right, but also serious responsibility. If you can't keep track of your own weapon, then perhaps you shouldn't carry?

Stuff happens. Things get lost. The FA10 form has a section for lost guns. Do you want to strip her of her right to carry because she lost her gun?

Stuff happens. Things get lost. The FA10 form has a section for lost guns. Do you want to strip her of her right to carry because she lost her gun?

I just believe it is a serious responsibility. Taking it for anything less means you are the type that shouldn't be carrying. I'm not pushing laws here, but some people just shouldn't carry (know yourself).

The title should read woman lost her gun, not stolen gun. She left it behind and someone found it and will hopefully drop it off at the PD.

Do you want to strip her of her right to carry because she lost her gun?

Only if a police officer losing his/her firearm under similar circumstances would face a similar loss of their right.

I agree that it was not stolen but lost and found by someone. But seeing this was in Alaska and there are no permits, anyone can carry, it would be tough to strip her of her right to carry.

I agree that it was not stolen but lost and found by someone. But seeing this was in Alaska and there are no permits, anyone can carry, it would be tough to strip her of her right to carry.

I agree, being Alaska, it's no big deal and not likely to result in any legal repercussions.
She's lucky it wasn't Massachusetts.

I don't know if I would go so far as to call her a moron. Mistakes happen. It's part of life. Some mistakes just have more dire consequences than others. We learn from them then move on with our lives.

that's just dumb. everyone knows you're supposed to hang it on the stall door by the trigger guard. that way you see it as you stand up and remember to stuff it back in your waistband.

Back
Top Bottom