Women On Target Class May 18, 2013

DavidC77

NES Life Member
NES Member
Hi All

Northampton Revolver Club (Nton RC) will be holding a Women On Target Class (WOT) on May 18, 2013.

Nton RC: .northamptonrevolverclub.org/training

The class will be done by Mr. Jon Green from GOAL and the Members of Nton RC.

See WOT info at this link: .goal.org/training/women_on_target. and here .northamptonrevolverclub.org/Events (scroll to bottom of page).

Nton RC is in Northampton, Ma on Ryan Road.

If you want to take the class fill out the form and send it to me by May 6, 2013.

PM me your e-mail address and I will send you the form, or use the e-mail link in the Nton RC webpage .northamptonrevolverclub.org/training. (bottom of the Nton RC webpage).

The cost of the class is $50.00.

The class is limited to the 1st 24 people that sign up, so don't wait till May to send me your info/check.

This class is a NRA Class, it will give you what you need for a MA LTC.

There is live fire in the class and the class runs from 9 AM till about 4 PM. At 9 AM you start the "paperwork" side of the class, then we break for lunch (which is included in the sign up fee) and then we break up into groups and you move from range to range trying out all the cool guns that will be there (guns and ammo is also included in the sign up fee).

The great thing about WOT Classes are, you are shooting with other women that want to get into the shooting sports. Also with the WOT Class you don't just shoot one gun like in most LTC classes. With the WOT Class you shoot Revolvers, Pistols, Shot Guns and Rifles, so you get a good feel for a bunch of different guns. It can also help with chosing a carry gun without having to go out and buy a gun just to find out that you don't like it.

If you have ear and eye protection please bring them with you. You do not need to bring them as we will supply them, but I know those items can be a "fit to you item" so if you have them please bring them along to use.

Hope to see you at the WOT Class.

Last edited:
my wife took this course last year; she couldn't say enough about it!! Called me at the lunch break..."I'm having a blast!!"
Last night on the way home from dinner..."can't wait til the weather breaks and we can go shooting!!"

I highly recommend it to wives/GF's who are on the fence about firearms. And for $50, it can't be beat

Going to post this on my blog

Sounds Good, Thanks...

Spots are still available.

The signup form is now on the club website or you can still e-mail/PM me...

- - - Updated - - -

my wife took this course last year; she couldn't say enough about it!! Called me at the lunch break..."I'm having a blast!!"
Last night on the way home from dinner..."can't wait til the weather breaks and we can go shooting!!"

I highly recommend it to wives/GF's who are on the fence about firearms. And for $50, it can't be beat

Yes that is dirt cheap, it's more to get ladies involved with shooting than making money...

Don't forget to get your sign up sheets to me, you don't want to miss this class...

You get a lot for your $50, heck, just the class to get your LTC/FID will run you $150 if you take it somewhere else...

By taking this class you get the LTC/FID, Lunch, you shoot many different guns from pistols, revolvers, shot guns and AR's...

I am also making up some sweet goodie bags... [wink]

Don't forget to get your sign up sheets to me, you don't want to miss this class...

You get a lot for your $50, heck, just the class to get your LTC/FID will run you $150 if you take it somewhere else...

By taking this class you get the LTC/FID, Lunch, you shoot many different guns from pistols, revolvers, shot guns and AR's...

I am also making up some sweet goodie bags...

This sounds like a tremendous deal, especially considering the cost of ammunition. Plus you are feeding them. Good for you sir.

Thank You, we wanted to keep the cost down so more ladies could come to the event...

There are still spots open if anyone wants to go, get your form to me soon as there isn't many spots left...

My wife attended. She had a great time! She said it was a very well run event and that Northampton Revolver Club has a first class facility. She learned a lot and now has her Basic Firearms Safety Certificate. For $50 this course was a HUGE bargain! Many thanks to Jon Green of GOAL, Dave Cleveland of Northampton Revolver Club, the club members who helped out and to all the sponsors who contributed all the things that made this a very successful event!

Both daughters attended, and had a great time.

My wife attended. She had a great time! She said it was a very well run event and that Northampton Revolver Club has a first class facility. She learned a lot and now has her Basic Firearms Safety Certificate. For $50 this course was a HUGE bargain! Many thanks to Jon Green of GOAL, Dave Cleveland of Northampton Revolver Club, the club members who helped out and to all the sponsors who contributed all the things that made this a very successful event!

I told them I wanted to make sure they had a great time, so I'm glad to hear that they did...

Please ask them to let the main sponsors (Four Seasons Firearms, Guns and Gear, Flip-N-Targets, GOAL and of course the NRA WOT Program) know that they had a great time, as well as the other sponsors that donated to the "goodie bags"...

As I told them if it wasn't for the great donations that I was able to get we wouldn't have had the ear & eye protection, the ammo, the raffle prizes or the great "Goodie Bags" that I was able to put together for each person...

Jon is an amazing instructor and puts on a great class, I'm glad I was able to get him to teach the class...

For a small club we try and do a lot and there are a lot of great people there...

I'm pretty sure that they will want me to set up another WOT clinic for next year... [wink]

Thanks Again

David

Attachments

• WOT 1.jpg
    WOT 1.jpg
    179.8 KB · Views: 11
Back
Top Bottom