Worcester Pistol and Rifle club IDPA Match Saturday December 13th

Worcester Pistol and Rifle club IDPA Match

Date: Saturday December 13, 2008
Time: 9:30 AM
The match registration will start at 9:30, safety briefing at 10AM first shots immediately afterwards.

Hope to see you there!!!!!!!!

WPRC Team

Worcester Pistol and Rifle club IDPA Match

Date: Saturday December 13, 2008
Time: 9:30 AM
The match registration will start at 9:30, safety briefing at 10AM first shots immediately afterwards.

Hope to see you there!!!!!!!!

WPRC Team

I'll be there to beat you ass! Not that it matters.

Many thanks to all who made this a great year of IDPA at Worcester Pistol and Rifle. Mike-Mike kicked my butt in the "40 compact" division and won a cigar, I'll pay up at the next match. Maybe I can get Mike-Mike to shoot a revolver at the next match. See you all in January.

Peter

Many thanks to all who made this a great year of IDPA at Worcester Pistol and Rifle. Mike-Mike kicked my butt in the "40 compact" division and won a cigar, I'll pay up at the next match. Maybe I can get Mike-Mike to shoot a revolver at the next match. See you all in January.

Peter

I'll echo that - thanks to all who helped make our season a great one.

Chopper - sorry you had to pay up the cigar, but my arse was not spanked today as promised [grin]

Follo, Mike SSP MM 0 3 147.10
Steve A30819 SSP SS 0 2 90.71

Ok so maybe Steve Wooped me. But next time he should use the Shotty Fotty!

Also, thanks to all you guys who make it happen

Follo, Mike SSP MM 0 3 147.10
Steve A30819 SSP SS 0 2 90.71

Ok so maybe Steve Wooped me. But next time he should use the Shotty Fotty!

Also, thanks to all you guys who make it happen

Was good to see you and Peter going head to head with your sub compacts! But, my Sig 226 barrel is only 0.9" longer than your shotty fotty!!![grin]

Wished I could of made it but with the ice storm, I had no electricity and a basement filling up with water [crying] Took a ride friday night to get ammo for it and the 2 Wally Worlds I went to were even shutdown in Leicester and Oxford.

Back
Top Bottom