• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Would you help the McCloske’s

I am just wondering how many people here would be at the McCloskey’s this weekend if they were a state or two away?

I ask this since it is being reported (below) that folks are going to go after them this weekend.

So would you be there or on your couch?

Yes.
I'd do it for any of you as well.

Nothing will happen. We'd be in for a fight afterwords. I'm thinking we have a better chance of surviving legally today compared to Jerry, etc.

I know they're trying to ruin the McCloskeys legally. That's where we lose every time. Can't win against the bank.

I am just wondering how many people here would be at the McCloskey’s this weekend if they were a state or two away?

I ask this since it is being reported (below) that folks are going to go after them this weekend.

Before the other post on these 2 got locked I predicted this would happen and everyone said screw you Sgtfail75 u got PTSD and spew nothing but shit, They had balls and won!!!! it worked!!!! One guy even told me to FOAD when I tried to have a civil disagreement with him. All of this because I said the McCloskeys were emotional and acted foolishly. Well here u have it and it’s only the beginning. I would 100% help the McCloskys. But u better believe we will be using my defensive tactics not theirs.

I'd be there, on the roof, with my 308 LaRue and a back-up 5.56mm; I'd also be tempted to fill a couple flower pots with 1lb charges of tannerite.

As an aside, I have a couple friends I know would come cover me if I had this issue and they know I'd come cover them. Family get a full response from me without a thought - that would be FiL & SiL as that is all who are left.

Why would the police and private security ignore and not take the job? Simple, the mayor told the police to stand down (just protect her house) and private security relies on a working relationship with the police and were warned.

I would to it for my close NES brethren... because I trust that if they called me... shits probably pretty serious.

I wouldn't go defend some bitch ass that is on record supporting BLM and blowing the democrat party.

This is literally the case of a liberal that gets mugged and becomes a based conservative.... except they don't make it to the red pilled part. the McCluskeys aint it chief

If he's my neighbor? Sure. Because helping him defend his house is also a good way to defend my house. But traveling any distance to help this guy?

He's capable of dealing with this on his own, both legally and financially. He'd done this before, around 1989 or '90.

Here's the affidavit referenced in the article. Sections 23-25 of this affidavit describe the dating of the first time McCloskey ordered people off the lawn at gunpoint.

He's very willing to TCB himself. I'd let him. My weapons are for protecting me and mine, not he and his. He can do that just fine on his own.

I would to it for my close NES brethren... because I trust that if they called me... shits probably pretty serious.

I wouldn't go defend some bitch ass that is on record supporting BLM and blowing the democrat party.

This is literally the case of a liberal that gets mugged and becomes a based conservative.... except they don't make it to the red pilled part. the McCluskeys aint it chief
This.

No, they aren’t the perfect poster children, but we had all better wrap our heads around the FACT that the police will not protect you or your home or business in the vast amount of cases (watch the news). They will cede large portions of cities to rioters and terrorists to make sure Mayors homes are protected.

Am I driving cross country? No. If I was near them, you bet your butt I’d be there as I hope others would help me defend mine.

My road has Hillary, Bernie & Biden supporters - and I’d still setup and man a barricade at the road entrance if it came to that.

The police (at least in cities) are hopelessly compromised and gelded at this point. Either we step up in groups for what’s right or we’ll die alone waiting for a perfect case.

Should the police decide (or be instructed) to pick us up. We can decline in the same manner we declined to see our homes burnt.

On my couch. I don’t need to save the world. I don‘t need to save THEIR world. They can handle their problems by themselves thank you. With their guns or their money. I don’t feel sorry for them.

Ya its pretty simple golden rule stuff. If the police won't help then the Good Samaritans should.

I don't see a moral choice in the matter other than to assist if able. I can't imagine nobody is helping given they threw a flag up.

I put it a different way, too: I don't want him helping me. So why would I assume he'd want my help?

I don't understand the concept of police ignoring such threats and with their $$ I find it hard to believe no private security firm is interested/willing.

But yes if that's all credible I would be there. You aren't looting my local nothin.

I don't. Most of those firms want boring exec protects, and last thing they want to do is get "canceled". For example some of those firms protect people like
basketball stars etc. If someone find out the same firm protected "anGery WhIte people pointing GUNZ at B l M!!! ZOMG" it could get them boycotted or
canceled, etc, so on. Protecting hollywood virtue signaling douchebags and famous people butters their bread, and a lot of those people are leftists, they're not
going to risk sullying their long term profits for a 2-4 week stint protecting a couple of, until now, basically unknown white people.

ETA: if they want protection they're going to have to call in a PMC or something from out of town. Much like a bunch of wealthy people did in NOLA during Katrina.... think soldiers, not
bodyguards.

If he's my neighbor? Sure. Because helping him defend his house is also a good way to defend my house. But traveling any distance to help this guy?

He's capable of dealing with this on his own, both legally and financially. He'd done this before, around 1989 or '90.

Here's the affidavit referenced in the article. Sections 23-25 of this affidavit describe the dating of the first time McCloskey ordered people off the lawn at gunpoint.

He's very willing to TCB himself. I'd let him. My weapons are for protecting me and mine, not he and his. He can do that just fine on his own.

Kind of makes me wonder why the guy hasn't buffed up his security. I realize its some dainty historical district, but the flimsy gate and all that... seriously?

Am I your brethren? “Brother, where art thou?”

If they were my neighbors, I would at least go over and talk about their plans and about how much their lives and property mean to them.
They may loose both in an armed confrontation.

I would be very concerned about their firearm handling skills and their actions under stress.
Could they hold it together and are they capable of taking someone's life in order to survive a real threat.

They may survive the incident, but they will never be the same afterwards.

Your going to turn your property into a battle ground.

One of you may be killed in protecting it.

You'll have to live with the aftermath and loss.

Or you could just leave your property and let your insurance settle with you and live out your days in peace.

I just don't know enough about them. For all I know they are awful people. Or maybe they are great people, but the 500 words or so that I have read about them hardly grants me enough knowledge to decide to defend or abandon them.
In principle, I think all of us would want to do the right thing. But for all we really know, he makes Jeff Epstein look like Gandhi.

I count myself lucky that I have four or five good friends that would show up without being asked, and I would do the same. Not sure I would want to drag a bunch of people into it. Especially people who are looking for an excuse to shoot.

THIS +1

This. If they are calling ME they know what they are getting, it may only be rifles, pistols and ammos. I may only relegated to loading magazines, cooking, cleaning and watching out for the children. But if they called they know that. I can still shoot but after a dz surgeries and weight gain i am a solid quartermaster, cook and bottle washer. Who may need to take naps.[banana]

I don't. Most of those firms want boring exec protects, and last thing they want to do is get "canceled". For example some of those firms protect people like
basketball stars etc. If someone find out the same firm protected "anGery WhIte people pointing GUNZ at B l M!!! ZOMG" it could get them boycotted or
canceled, etc, so on. Protecting hollywood virtue signaling douchebags and famous people butters their bread, and a lot of those people are leftists, they're not
going to risk sullying their long term profits for a 2-4 week stint protecting a couple of, until now, basically unknown white people.

ETA: if they want protection they're going to have to call in a PMC or something from out of town. Much like a bunch of wealthy people did in NOLA during Katrina.... think soldiers, not
bodyguards.

That makes sense but there are plenty of bottom feeding or less image concerned "security" folks too, cops or retired ones who moonlight, guys who drive strippers around, even motorcycle clubs - one of the big ones in particular actually runs background checks on new potential members because they prefer inducting people who are able to carry legit for security details..

Anyway what you are saying sounds right but someone who is resourceful might not need actual mercenaries, probably easier for a lawyer especially to get ahold of the types I meantion :)

If I did go there, it wouldn't be to help them particularly......wink wink, nudge nudge, know what I mean?

I'd also want first choice on field of fire around the perimeter. [smile]

If they were my neighbors, I would at least go over and talk about their plans and about how much their lives and property mean to them.
They may loose both in an armed confrontation.

I would be very concerned about their firearm handling skills and their actions under stress.
Could they hold it together and are they capable of taking someone's life in order to survive a real threat.

They may survive the incident, but they will never be the same afterwards.

Your going to turn your property into a battle ground.

One of you may be killed in protecting it.

You'll have to live with the aftermath and loss.

Or you could just leave your property and let your insurance settle with you and live out your days in peace.
Turn tail and run? That works well when you are dealing with bullies. NOT!

Back
Top Bottom