Wow, Sh*t just got Real....

This happened right where I work now in Douglas AZ right on the line,
really quite a crazy happening.... They were spraying cover fire with AK-47's thank goodness we have vests! [thinking] Gotta wear em so insurance pays out even if they do slice through like butter.... They used a ramp truck to drive right over the wall and speed down the line, 3 vehicles total got spiked, one made it back south, and one got torched after they removed all the dope from it then torched it. Full sized ford dualie and an Avalanche... not sure what the 3rd one was...
http://www.abc15.com/content/news/c...ntent_id=e7ed3cad-1736-4137-9359-8c000b009dbb

I'm glad that we have the BP there, but really with these folks getting more and more tactical and advanced and backed with military support, I think the BP is outgunned.

This has been going on down there for forty years. When I in worked in TV news in the early 70's in Tucson we didn't even cover marijuana busts unless it was at least a ton and even that was no big deal. At that time DEA had the largest office of any except DC at the Tucson airport.

The police chief of Clifton which is down near the border, was busted by ATF for buying automatic weapons on city PO's and re-selling them to drug dealers and revolutionaries across the border.

Well, now that smokin dope is "decriminilized" and we are going to save so much on legal and incarceration expenses, when the F*ck are we going to give the money to the BP to level the playing field as we fight the "real" drug dealers?

Ohh right, its goin to the failing auto industry so those Mexican smugglers can replace those trucks!

return fire...

not sure what the policy is on that when its over international lines(read between the lines) but yeah outgunned for sure. Fear not if I hear cracks from the other side I will be considerate enough to send something warm their way....

The night in question return fire, didnt.

And if we just legalized drugs and let people be responsible for their own actions instead of protecting them from themselves, none of this crap would be happening. Mexico and Columbia would be more stable politically and probably a lot better of financially and the U.S. Border patrol could concentrate on catching illegals and terrorists.

And if we just legalized drugs and let people be responsible for their own actions instead of protecting them from themselves, none of this crap would be happening.

Bingo. Take away the huge profit potential from smuggling and it stops immediately.

Back
Top Bottom