WRKO: Police: Man Pulled Gun Because He Couldn't Pass Vehicle Stuck In Snow

AHM

NES Member
A New England man has reportedly been arrested after pulling a gun because he couldn't pass a vehicle stuck in the snow on Sunday (December 20.)

Hanis Colic, 28, of Manchester, New Hampshire, was arrested and charged with criminal threatening, WHDH reports.

Police responded to a reported incident on Eastern Avenue in Manchester on Sunday, where a witness told officers a car had gotten stuck in the snow and another vehicle pulled over to offer help prior to the incident taking place.

Colic then reportedly pulled up in a blue Mercedes Benz and was frustrated that he was unable to pass with cars in the roadway, police told WHDH.

The 28-year-old reportedly exited his vehicle and began arguing with people at the scene before going back into his car, grabbing a gun and pointing it at one of the stopped vehicles, witnesses at the scene told the Manchester Police Department.

... [Snip/AHM]

And WBZ is where you probably heard it from. WRKO canned their news people a while back.

That was US that did that, FYI. Car was dead, owner is/was a member here, hilarity ensued.
It could have been made into a racer, a lot of things can be done to a 996 roller. What a waste... damn.

Jesus. All those rounds and they get that? Storm troopers would do better
Damn, what that poor 996 did to them?
Imbecility.
That was US that did that, FYI. Car was dead, owner is/was a member here, hilarity ensued.
It could have been made into a racer, a lot of things can be done to a 996 roller. What a waste... damn.
Yeah, That was from the NES Porsche "Car Shoot" almost a decade ago. Just think of how many of today's dollars worth of ammo were expended that day...

Yeah, That was from the NES Porsche "Car Shoot" almost a decade ago. Just think of how many of today's dollars worth of ammo were expended that day...
Just think of how many of today’s dollars worth of ammo never even hit the car [laugh]

@paulatkin73 the owner wanted the car gone, NES needed a target, everyone involved walked away happy. Doesn’t seem like a waste to me[banana]

Are we sure it was a Benz? Because this sounds more like BMW driver behavior to me.

Beemers and Porcupines. Funny is that this is a pretty wide-held belief. Even among BMW drivers. They are the WORST. Hands down.

The only joke my sister knew from age 4-9 or so. She'd tell it EVERYWHERE.

Houda and Dooda go into the woods to chop down some firewood.

Houda chops down a tree and TIMBERRR, it almost hits Dooda. "Watch out, Houda!"

Houda chops down another tree. It KILLS Dooda. "Oh, no, what am I going to do??"

So he is walking to Dooda's house trying to think of a way to break this to his wife. "Wait. She loves songs. I'll figure out a song for her."

He gets to the house, knocks on the door and Dooda's wife answers. "Houda? Where's Dooda?"

He gets down on one knee, Al Jolson style and belts out, "Guess who died in the woods today???? Doodahhhhh. Dooodahhhhh! Guess who died in the woods today? Oh Doodah's Day!"

That's all I got.

Back
Top Bottom